ZeroGravityFat

GDT New Jersey Devils at Flyers

286 posts in this topic

Go Devils! I'm probably going to miss at least the first two periods because we're running drills on the ship at 1 on a saturday. :( damn it!! Why can't this be a night game!?

First game of the year I can't watch because of tax season mandatory saturdays. Bummer! Regardless, I hope the devs can put up a solid effort and at least get a point out of this and get points between them and the 9th seeded teams

Lets get it started ! I want one of those against all odds wins with the players dropping like flies it's huge to be able to put up a big game against Philly.

roooooooooaaaaaarrrrrrrrrrrrrr

lgd

i went out on the turnpike and threw a dead deer carcass at their bus

Staying sober last night allows me to enjoy this beautiful saturday afternoon game. The miracle of not drinking. Anyway's we have a 50% chance of winning.. I like our odds. Hope for another exciting game. Lets go boys!

Cmon guys!!!

to me it can't be negative today... if we lose well, it was kinda expected with the injuries and all but if we win... then its even more fun

but seriously they are beatable with their goalies with just have to shoot and keep Simmond out of the crease

Devils superbowl predictions:

Thought this was pretty funny.

The teams going to hang out at Zubies house tomorrow after the game against the Pens to watch the game.

Edited by Quinn01

The Flyers fans are probably thinking 'Jeez..Elias is still on the first line?' Actually..they probably aren't thinking much at all because they're idiots.

With our injury accumulation this is just a game I can't be too excited about. I hope they can pull it off. It would be huge to even get a point here. Devils are scoring more now after the ASG, so that's good. LGD!! Light up BOB !

Edited by ScoreMoreThan3

JVR and Briere are out... and of course Pronger so they have a little bit less firepower but still... they still have a lot

JVR and Briere are out... and of course Pronger so they have a little bit less firepower but still... they still have a lot

Tao and Foster are paired up and have you seen our 4th line? lol Definitely not feeling sorry for the Flyers right now.

im scared to death just thinking of this matchup

Hartnell Giroux Jagr

Timonen Coburn

Boulton-Mills-Harrold

Salvador-Foster