Triumph

Devils at Rangers, Tuesday Feb 7

365 posts in this topic

422686_10151259675540304_876740303_22934002_1966057815_n.jpg
2 people like this

Highlight of the disallowed goal: http://www.youtube.com/watch?feature=player_embedded&v=E_kP9X4j8js

Tough call for the refs to make but kudos to getting this one right.

Lundqvist calling Brodeur a diver for this? :rolleyes: Hank needs to go take a look at the replay and stop talking out of his ass with that...let's see him deal with a 200 lb man flying into him while he's attempting to make a save and see if he falls over.

Highlight of the disallowed goal: http://www.youtube.com/watch?feature=player_embedded&v=E_kP9X4j8js

Tough call for the refs to make but kudos to getting this one right.

Lundqvist calling Brodeur a diver for this? :rolleyes: Hank needs to go take a look at the replay and stop talking out of his ass with that...let's see him deal with a 200 lb man flying into him while he's attempting to make a save and see if he falls over.

Trust me, Henrik falls over pretty easily for 200lb. men all the time.

1 person likes this

422686_10151259675540304_876740303_22934002_1966057815_n.jpg

Lolololol omfg. Perfect

FWIW, most people on reddit hockey seem to agree it was the correct call.

The more I see it, the more I know it was the right call. Volchenkov wasn't pushing him, he wasn't even hooking him ... his stick was on Gaborik's stick. Clean stickcheck. If anything, the way he was leveraged should have slowed Gaborik down. But Gaborik didn't slow down. He plowed full-speed into Brodeur, sticking his elbow into Marty's grill at the last second. Not only was it the right call, but it was a bush league move on Gaborik's part. To me, that's someone clearly taking a run at a goalie who was hobbled the last time a Ranger took a run at him.

I'm glad it cost the Rangers the game. I'm glad it caused Torts to lose his sh!t. I'm glad it preserved a shutout for Brodeur, who played through pain and had to listen to those dumbass Ranger fans try to heckle him even though he hadn't allowed a goal.

Great win. I now just hope Marty's ankle is OK.

1 person likes this

hey all, game replay is on msg+ now, cam handled rupp ok.

i just heard first 5 game win streak for devs

blues is a trap, hah nah i just wanted to say trap

Edited by lazer

fyi if you want to see the rags lose the handle, rags in 60 is on msg@11

bickel is trash

Edited by lazer

Why do we not have a "Tortsie" chant in our building, or some other chant mocking Torts. You can see he despises the Devils. It seems very easy to get that lose cannon bent out of shape. On top of that, the last thing he wants is attention brought to him.

Just got home from the game.... even the Rags fans where bewildered that Marty was playing like he was in his 20s again!

Devils-Rags-2-7-12.jpg

Torts needs to relax

Edited by grcenter47

Just finished watching the game. Anyone else a little disappointed how the Devils won? Thought the Rangers got screwed. Would have liked them to have won with a clean finish. Oh well.

2 points.

Just finished watching the game. Anyone else a little disappointed how the Devils won? Thought the Rangers got screwed. Would have liked them to have won with a clean finish. Oh well.

2 points.

Not disappointed at all.

The refs missed a blatant high stick and trip..............is Tortarella bitching about those?

Rangers in 60 < NJ Devils/Rags in its entirety w/ out Ranger announcers.

Gonna sit back and enjoy this.

I really love the stat they just showed during the game: Brodeur Vezena count: 4 NY Rangers as a whole: 3

"I tried to talk to [the referee], and he just looked away," Lundqvist said. "I'm on one foot, trying to get up, and I get pushed back in the net and I get a diving call. . . . It's embarrassing.

"They hit me probably three times before that, an elbow in the head, a couple times they ran me over, so I didn't understand that call at all, but it is what it is."

Not disappointed at all.

The refs missed a blatant high stick and trip..............is Tortarella bitching about those?

callahan slid in on marty by himself in the 3rd, im waiting for the replay, to me this is why the refs called it that way later.

...no way, big win, who would have expected 1 zip and except for our PPG it felt like we were PK'ing the whole game

Edited by lazer