Triumph

Devils at Rangers, Tuesday Feb 7

365 posts in this topic

I was too, we can blame ZGF for dropping the ball on this

I use this hand to scratch my Zubes.

LMAO THAT'S MAD GOOD ahahahaha literally dying hahaha

Go DEVILS!!

Stuck on duty today... Thank god for GameCenter Live and smartphones!

Marty or Moose tonight?

Also....

Cam+Janssen+New+Jersey+Devils+v+Phoenix+Coyotes+Tm6_mqfKQuNl.jpg

Is in tonight!!!

So that's why no Mills tonight? I think Mills is a tough kid, but glad to see Cam get another shot. Hope he can get a scoring chance at least with the 1 guaranteed fight.

Also....

Is in tonight!!!

I know saying he isn't the best player is a bit of an understatement, but you gotta love his energy and passion

I know saying he isn't the best player is a bit of an understatement, but you gotta love his energy and passion

I think we'll be seeing him at the next Flyers game, too, considering how those animals reacted to getting beat.

Janssen scoring on the Queen would be the best thing ever lol

1 person likes this

Janssen scoring on the Queen would be the best thing ever lol

Imagine Janssen on a breakaway? Unpredictable, like a noob at Poker. You just can't read what the hell he's going to do, because even he has no idea what he's doing. hahahaha

This is ESPN's Game of the Week, and they feature a decent piece on Clarkson's career.

"Some nights he's a 30-goal scorer, some nights he's a heavyweight," Lamoriello said, before chuckling. "And some nights, you don't know."

Woo big game. Would love to be at this game, being at MSG when the devils win would be great.

LETS GO DEVILS

all i hear on fb nowadays is how the rangers are the best in the league. put it on them tonight, hit em, light em up, and shut them up. lets gooooo

Edited by Mayday

Omg why did you start this thread Tri?? The other dude was on like a 5 game winning streak! You FREAKING BLEW IT!!!!

we need to focus on playing like we did over the last week. LGD!! :cheers:

Oh crap

I'm right there with ya man. I can't believe we wouldn't stay with the hot hand. Wtf. I'm pissed.

Anyway I had a dream last night that the Devils were up 3-1 at some point in the game and that Tao scored. Yes, Tao.

Last time I dreamt the Devils were tied 3-3 in the third and we all know that's exactly what ended up happening last game. Let's see what happens tonight. A win would be so awesome but I need to calm myself and not expect too, too much. I'd take a point.

LGD!!

Also....

Is in tonight!!!

Staged fight time.

I gotta admit, I have zero issues with a fight erupting in the heat of the moment (Kovy), but the "Let's fight because that's what we do and we can't do much else" thing is really getting old.

Can't see Cam making much of a difference in this one, but he'll get his fight in. Whatever.