Triumph

Devils at Rangers, Tuesday Feb 7

365 posts in this topic

I'll never be a Clarkson fan, but man is he trying to win me over haha. Is this real life?

First time Foster touches the puck in the Devils end, takes penalty :blink:

First time Foster touches the puck in the Devils end, takes penalty :blink:

It's ok, help score 2 goals next month. Just banking that sh%t

Oh no..."Somebody left the gate open" is back...WHY WONT IT DIE?

Hahaha.

Overall good period, we dominated the first half of it. Wish Sykkie coulda buried that but it's okay... Marty looked good

Ugh why can't we be up 2-0? /:

I guess I shouldn't complain but come onnnn every time vs. this guy.

Yeah man, I mean we shoulda been up by like 5 by now, fvcking Brodeur never should've started! I'm soooooo pissed right now I could go out and punch a Rags fan in the face...just because that's the way I am I can't control my emotions when it comes to sports. MAN!!!!! WTF DEVILS!!!! KILLLLLLLLLLLL!!!!

Never thought I'd say it this late in a season, but Clarkson and Ovechkin both have the same amount of goals.

Yeah man, I mean we shoulda been up by like 5 by now, fvcking Brodeur never should've started! I'm soooooo pissed right now I could go out and punch a Rags fan in the face...just because that's the way I am I can't control my emotions when it comes to sports. MAN!!!!! WTF DEVILS!!!! KILLLLLLLLLLLL!!!!

Ok that was a little excessive.Funny. I'm not about to apologize for my passion for the Devils.

Great shift by the 4th line there. Got some hits and kept the puck in the Rangers zone. That's what we need from them.

Whatever the guys did during the all star break must have been amazing. Bc thus team looks ggoooodddd

Ok that was a little excessive.Funny. I'm not about to apologize for my passion for the Devils.

Passion for a team is not something you can compare, person to person, so no need to. I could say ask anyone who knows me how passionate I am and you can do same, yet I don't go to the extremes you do. I may be even more passionate of a fan then you, who knows. Excessive use of dramatics are something you can control.