Triumph

Devils at Rangers, Tuesday Feb 7

365 posts in this topic

Marty with the clutch save with 7 seconds to go. Also playing the puck a lot, and playing it well...

We're getting outhit

20 more minutes. We've played 40 minutes well, let's finish this.

3rd period use to be our best, but this year it's our worst. Let's see how they come out and defend/add onto the lead. Let's Go Devils!!!!

Passion for a team is not something you can compare, person to person, so no need to. I could say ask anyone who knows me how passionate I am and you can do same, yet I don't go to the extremes you do. I may be even more passionate of a fan then you, who knows. Excessive use of dramatics are something you can control.

Dude I can't tell if you're trying to make fun of me or not lol Anyway LGD ! !

Devils need to get another one early in the 3rd. I seriously doubt the Rangers will be shut out tonight

Please dear god in heaven score within the first 5 minutes of the 3rd Devils. Create traffic and put that beautiful black rubber thing into the back of the net!!! I'm still waiting for Tao to score.

Dude I can't tell if you're trying to make fun of me or not lol Anyway LGD ! !

Gah stuck with the Rangers feed. Al Trautwig during the intermission with Parise, "20 goals in 5 games, that isnt Devils hockey". Ends the interview, "see that was quick and I didnt even ask about free agency". What an asshat.

Gah stuck with the Rangers feed. Al Trautwig during the intermission with Parise, "20 goals in 5 games, that isnt Devils hockey". Ends the interview, "see that was quick and I didnt even ask about free agency". What an asshat.

ugh rangers feeds.

Anyone know what channel the Devs feed is on for Comcast? I want to watch the postgame, and I wouldn't mind ditching Rosen right now either

Well this is certainly an interesting call

:yay: they won!!! :) good game even though it got a little scary towards the end thinking the rangers were gonna tie it.

Miiiight have been pushed there. Oh well, ill take it

FVCK YESS!! devils outplayed the rags for the majority of the night. this is a well deserved win, and a well deserved shut out for marty. huge, huge win tonight.

Can we please score again :pray:

We didn't, and we still won. You also still looked like an ass this entire post. CG!

It's a good call.

"If an attacking player has been pushed, shoved, or fouled by a defending player so as to cause him to come into contact with the goalkeeper, such contact will not be deemed contact initiated by the attacking player for purposes of this rule, provided the attacking player has made a reasonable effort to avoid such contact."