Triumph

Devils at Rangers, Tuesday Feb 7

365 posts in this topic

Why is this taking so long to go on NHL.com I want to sit back and watch all the Rags fans complain about this one.

Well yea. I mean. I am god..soo..

oh and btw it was Twitter. Not the box score.

Might as well add me on there also so I can make fun of you there too @NuCents973

Watching the rags fans cry on twitter is a beautiful thing to see

Care to post some of the tweets? I'd love to read that sh!t and laugh.

Watching the rags fans cry on twitter is a beautiful thing to see

I like this one

epass17 Eric Pass

Honestly, the New York Rangers broadcast crew is AWFUL! They are all extremely biased. Watch that play from a neutral perspective!

SMT3 lesson should be learned but no one else will say. STOP acting like every game is the end of the world. Stop acting like you called a play just because you randomly called it. Stop being such an annoying pest. That is all...

Besides that I like what you have to say, which is 15% of your posts.

SMT3 lesson should be learned but no one else will say. STOP acting like every game is the end of the world. Stop acting like you called a play just because you randomly called it. Stop being such an annoying pest. That is all...

Besides that I like what you have to say, which is 15% of your posts.

Thanks pumpkin. I'm not adding you on Twitter though. Stalker.

Care to post some of the tweets? I'd love to read that sh!t and laugh.

meganistkrieg Megan

Unreal end to the #NYR #Devils game. Thought for sure the kid in the Brodeur sweater in front of me was going to get massacre on his way out

Al Trautwig is a lunatic. Does anyone have a clip of the post-game video where he says something like "and the refs make an ATRRRROOOOOOCIOUSSSSS CALLLLL!!!! (sighs/puffs/walks off). It made me laugh hard, as well as the insane Tort faces after the play.

It really couldn't have ended better :) Way to go DEVILS!! WooHoo!!

I just re-watched the disallowed goal call in slow-motion a few times and that was definitely the right call. That was a typical play by Gaborik, but the difference is that players that streak in like that normally either break off at the last moment and whiz by the goalie and go to the corner, or make a full stop before reaching the goal. Gaborik made no attempt to do either, and the entire time he was focused on barreling forward without any regard for Brodeur. Saying that Gaborik couldn't stop because Volchenkov was pressuring him is laughable. Unless Gaborik was put off balance by a deliberate push, he has every opportunity to avoid Brodeur.

Edited by Amberite

Thanks pumpkin. I'm not adding you on Twitter though. Stalker.

meganistkrieg Megan

Unreal end to the #NYR #Devils game. Thought for sure the kid in the Brodeur sweater in front of me was going to get massacre on his way out

boo-tiful_pumpkins.jpg

i remember fondly when this forum was a great place to come and talk about the devils because it wasn't a cesspool like NJ.com...

Those days are long gone.

I really wish the mods would toss the people who make this place unreadable.

muhahahahahaha

LOVE the win!

Edit: someone beat me to it haha

Edited by Microwavepizza
1 person likes this

Did anybody catch the ending of the Islander game? Marty may have had a shutout but Nabakov had 45 saves and the shutout when the rest of his teammates only mustered together 18 shots.

Penguins lost.....5th place!!!!

Honestly I am hoping and praying we get 6th come playoff time. Fifth we will most likely play either the Pens or Philly and seventh and eigth most likely the rags or Boston

Lol I only live at home during the winter!

I was being sarcastic. I mean the Rangers were down so naturally I expected them to outshoot us. I didn't watch but I'm hearing our D played great. I just hate when we're being outshot 10-1. I don't hate winning though! :boogie: :boogie: :boogie:

As I am sure the Rangers hated being outshot 10-1 in the first.

Honestly I am hoping and praying we get 6th come playoff time. Fifth we will most likely play either the Pens or Philly and seventh and eigth most likely the rags or Boston

Exactly....I'd rather have to play the Caps or Panthers. But if we can keep climbing, who knows how far we'll go....

6 would be nice, but the points are still very close and you can't count on 5-game win streaks to continue, so let's just rack em up for time being.