ZeroGravityFat

GDT Devils vs. Blues

227 posts in this topic

last game against them we lost after 2 freak goals... a point shot that missed the net and bounced back in Mckenna's back and in the net and the other goal where the fvcking ref was almost on his knees with a flashlight behind the net looking for the puck under mckenna's pad and wouldnt whistle until pietrangelo would swoop his stick between the pads and drag it out in the net

And in terms of Who to Root For - go Tampa Bay (over the Rangers), Toronto (over the Flyers), and Winnipeg (over the Caps).

Six in a row tonight, Devils, let's go!

Hopefully Janssen will break Jamie's nose tonight. LGD!

I'd rather not have any of the players go after him, that could really divide the room and there's no reason for a player to hunt him down. Jamie's issues were with his boss, the media and perhaps family-wise but he never really had any known issues with his teammates other than a couple of silly preseason scuffles with Zubrus and White (and Whitey refused the C after that so clearly it had no lasting effect with him).

Edited by NJDevs4978

I'd rather not have any of the players go after him, that could really divide the room and there's no reason for a player to hunt him down. Jamie's issues were with his boss, the media and perhaps family-wise but he never really had any known issues with his teammates other than a couple of silly preseason scuffles with Zubrus and White (and Whitey refused the C after that so clearly it had no lasting effect with him).

soooo true.. the last thing this team needs right now is any sort of divide or anything that would make us play less like a team. no need to head hunt langs, just play the game, and play it as well as we have been

LGD!!

And in terms of Who to Root For - go Tampa Bay (over the Rangers), Toronto (over the Flyers), and Winnipeg (over the Caps).

Six in a row tonight, Devils, let's go!

and dont forget, Nashville over Ottawa

LGD!!! :cheers:

no need to head hunt langenbrunner for sure... he's really not a treat lol plus he may give us the puck in front of the net... he kinda owe us that after that terrible turnover he did before getting traded

and dont forget, Nashville over Ottawa

LGD!!! :cheers:

Yep, them too, lol. About that time, WTRF threads should start popping up again.

Frazee is called up to serve as an insurance in case Marty is not ready to go. Projected line-up

Zach Parise - Patrik Elias - Ilya Kovalchuk

Petr Sykora - Dainius Zubrus - David Clarkson

Alexei Ponikarovsky - Adam Henrique - Steve Bernier

Eric Boulton - Jacob Josefson - Cam Janssen

Andy Greene - Mark Fayne

Bryce Salvador - Anton Volchenkov

Matt Taormina - Kurtis Foster

3rd Line is the key. I want to see them scoring, especially with Hitchcock and his progressive line changes. lgd!

I smell a major letdown.5-3 Blues.I do hope i'm wrong though.

Yup people said sucks to langs name during lineup announcements. I clapped. The fvcking 40 year old geek next to me screamed sucks.

I've been worried about this game.

:gd: :gd: :gd:

Was there a giveaway today?? I see a lot of people with those banging stick thingies lol.

Goooooooooal, New Jersey! Captain Zach! (I think)

Edited by JSR

I smell a major letdown.5-3 Blues.I do hope i'm wrong though.

You sound like me. Holy crap I'm annoying!

THANKS FOR DINNER JAMIE ! ! ! !

Well that didn't take long...

We need to get that one back.