4th Line fixed

Jas0nMacIsaac

Gotta admit, I hate when posters resort to the "I have nothing more to argue so I'll argue that there's no point in these boards" argument.

I never said that. Where are you interpreting that from what I posted? I like the boards I just think the view on zharkov is wrong. Where am I stating that these boards have no point?

I am glad that you are the righteous one here and you just taught me a lesson. I really needed this wake up call.

I never said that. Where are you interpreting that from what I posted? I like the boards I just think the view on zharkov is wrong. Where am I stating that these boards have no point?

I am glad that you are the righteous one here and you just taught me a lesson. I really needed this wake up call.

As soon as you don't argue back with reason and resort to a, "Well your opinion isn't valid because you don't know what the pros know" argument you have lost the debate. Every other posts on these boards is either someone agreeing or disagreeing with something the Devils do. If everyone who disagrees is wrong because they aren't an NHL GM then there is no point in these boards. And besides that, the pros are far from infallible.

As soon as you don't argue back with reason and resort to a, "Well your opinion isn't valid because you don't know what the pros know" argument you have lost the debate. Every other posts on these boards is either someone agreeing or disagreeing with something the Devils do. If everyone who disagrees is wrong because they aren't an NHL GM then there is no point in these boards. And besides that, the pros are far from infallible.

Exactly this - I couldn't've said it better.

And you like others took my sarcastic comment way too seriously so calm down a bit.

I know everyone has an opinion and I'm not going to take that away so I'm not arguing that. I just find it funny how I see someone here always mention zharkov when he has shown pretty much the same thing that most minor leaguers and 4th line scrubs do. If he is that talented, then what is Lou and company waiting for with this guy? If you take this and my post before as a threat to the board then I think you took too big of a leap there.

Hell if I really wanted to, I could have made my earlier post far more condescending like a certain prolific know-it-all on here whenever someone disagrees with him. Yet I didn't.

You guys can argue CORSI and metrics and all this other crap all you want, but I'll take French Canadians and players on the playoff tickets every time, thankyaverymuch.

Post of the Day, Jas0n. Post of the day.

Yeah if you look at our history... Brodeur and Lemieux were french and stevens, daneyko, niedermayer,maclean and muller were canadian..you can never have too much of those haha

Yeah if you look at our history... Brodeur and Lemieux were french and stevens, daneyko, niedermayer,maclean and muller were canadian..you can never have too much of those haha

I think he's referring to Marty claiming that having another French Canadian on the roster is good Cup luck. Lemieux and Richer in 95, Lemieux in 2000, and Pascal Rheaume in 2003. I think Marty joked about it in his book.

Fezzik, are there rocks ahead?

Stop rhyming, now, I mean it!

-Anybody want a peanut?

I think he's referring to Marty claiming that having another French Canadian on the roster is good Cup luck. Lemieux and Richer in 95, Lemieux in 2000, and Pascal Rheaume in 2003. I think Marty joked about it in his book.

Indeed.

There's two others that were common in all three Cup runs. One was actual players on the playoff tickets for season ticket holders. Can't remember what the third was.

Granted, the second and third requirements were probably discovered by fans, but Marty himself says another French Canadian on the team for a Cup run is good Devils juju.