Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
DevilMinder

Domain registrar switching soon.

18 posts in this topic

Leaving Godaddy registrar in the next week. I can't stand their business practices anymore. There may be some downtime while the switch takes place.

They are only a background service so you can access NJDevs.com, most of you shouldn't see any changes.

Good news, I also can't stand godaddy. The less business they get the better. Thanks DM as always for making this the best Devils site there is.

I have no idea about anything regarding domain sites.. why is godaddy bad? and how long will the downtime last, if there is any

Thanks for ditching that SOPA supporting company DM

2 people like this

I have no idea about anything regarding domain sites.. why is godaddy bad? and how long will the downtime last, if there is any

Theoretically, there shouldn't be any downtime, but if there is, it'll probably only be a few hours.

As for why GoDaddy is bad, there's their support for SOPA and PIPA, but that's just the most recent of many stunts they and their founder/former CEO, Bob Parsons, have pulled.

Edited by RowdyFan42

Go Daddy's commercials keep promising titties. They never have titties so I support the move. I want to see Danica Patrick's titties

4 people like this

Go Daddy's commercials keep promising titties. They never have titties so I support the move. I want to see Danica Patrick's titties

+1.......million.

Theoretically, there shouldn't be any downtime, but if there is, it'll probably only be a few hours.

As for why GoDaddy is bad, there's their support for SOPA and PIPA, but that's just the most recent of many stunts they and their founder/former CEO, Bob Parsons, have pulled.

and the international ACTA treaty that our idiots in government signed but hardly anyone's congress, parliament, whatever has ratified. :rolleyes:

So the Big Entertainment stance is, well, if we can't force control and compliance through local and national government, we'll force a world treaty and make you an international criminal if you post a video that turns out to be copyrighted

I actually haven't decided who I am going to use yet. Currently looking at namecheap, any recommendations?

I actually haven't decided who I am going to use yet. Currently looking at namecheap, any recommendations?

Who do you current host through? I use hostgator's dedicated servers and registrar. They are good and their support is pretty good too.

The website is on alphaomegahosting.com . I will look at hostgator for the domain thanks

exactly. please and thank you for some danica titties