NJCroMag

GDT: Anaheim @ New Jersey - 2/17/2012

184 posts in this topic

Wipe off that smile Getzlaf.

NO GoAL....

FINALLY! It must have KILLED them up there to make that call..

Chico shut the fvck up! Or I will kick you in the balls with the outside of my skate! ;op Oh wait that isnt a kick ;)

Chico shut the fvck up! Or I will kick you in the balls with the outside of my skate! ;op Oh wait that isnt a kick ;)

We said the exact same thing. I wish he would stop talking at those times, he drives me nuts.

I've got the Ducks feed on (yay Center Ice free preview, boo Sabres-coddling blackouts!) and they weren't sure if the kicking motion was distinct enough or not. Then at the last second they grabbed something off the MSG feed that made it clearer. I was convinced Toronto was going to allow the goal because that's what they do, they screw the Devils over on video reviews.

DevsMan84 will bitch about Zach getting that chance later...

Damn Patrik!

Brodeur has been a pleasure to watch lately, absolutely huge game by him tonight!

Marty with as deserved a first star as you can get. So happy for him...

huge win for us tonight. marty was great all night. so glad toronto got it right there in OT. so happy with this win tonight. ive been sick all week, but i feel great right now. thanks boys!

Marty looked like Marty again!

LGD! I feel like I'll be saying this for the rest of the year: "This is going to be another tough game for the Devils.."

I know absolutely nothing about the Ducks except that they have a decent goalie and Perry, Ryan, Salanee are stars.

Hopefully the Devils know they can't take this one lightly. Please win it will feel so good and make the weekend even better!

The Ducks haven't given up many goals since their loss to Dallas when they gave up 6. I'm guessing this will be a 3-2 game.

In 20 career appearances against the Ducks, Brodeur has a 13-6-1 record with a 1.82 GAA, .930 SV% and two shutouts.

:boogie: :boogie: :blahblah: