Daniel

Scott Gomez -- Celebrity Landlord

13 posts in this topic

My link

Gomez is renting an apartment to one of the Jonas brothers for $23k a month. Apparently he rented the place to Marc Jacobs previously.

All I can say is Judas Priestbombers.

I wonder if Gomez let his tenants in on where in the neighborhood you can get the best Barnes and Noble coffee.

I wonder if Gomez let his tenants in on where in the neighborhood you can get the best Barnes and Noble coffee.

He does let them use the big screen tv he was finally able to afford after signing with the rags...

Actually I found the funniest part of that video being the announcers are genuinely dumbfounded at how an NHL player can afford a $23k/month apartment. :lol:

Edited by Amberite

Sure, but the Gomez apartment only produces 10% of its value.

i counted 3 times they made reference to terrible or disgusting furniture. this is a fantastic find.

Gomez is a great landlord to have since he only shows up once a year.

1 person likes this

The Rangers aren't the only team to have ex-players sublet their apartments to celebrities - when Rod Pelley got traded, he subletted his Hoboken apartment to Christina Everard, administrative assistant and third cousin, once removed to Tom Cruise.

this guys is really getting lots of revenue while not putting too much efforts

"Montreal Canadiens center Scott Gomez isn’t all that great at hockey anymore, but give him credit: he seemingly gives us a reason to laugh every other day."

Actually I found the funniest part of that video being the announcers are genuinely dumbfounded at how an NHL player can afford a $23k/month apartment. :lol:

Ditto. I can't believe that those 2 clowns in the video are shocked that an NHL player can afford a place like that.

Edited by Satans Hockey

Ditto. I can't believe that those 2 clowns in the video are shocked that an NHL player can afford a place like that.

Take a look at those 2 guys. I seriously doubt they know anything about sports in general.