Petition to rid the board of this:

Blown01NJ

This, and for greasemonkey users there is a script that strips all signatures on forums away. Which is what I use, so if something is offending someone I don't see it.

I have removed 2-3 sigs in the last couple of weeks because of size and poor taste. If something is wrong just let me know.

I'm not opposed to sigs and some I do like, so blocking them all is of no use to me. The ones that are being referred to in the thread are the animated ones that distract you from reading the thread. Poor taste or offensive are the furthest thing from what I care about, not offended easily by any means and probably could post worse things then most lol.

Truthfully I'd love all these animated gifs to be gone - its a pain in the ass.

True, some are humorous, but I'm not here to see how creative someone can be with gif's on the internet.

I'm here to read and talk hockey and it often inhibits it.

waaah :evilcry:

I think a lot of people on here are bothered pretty easily but with that said...my gf saw that gif and was disturbed. It takes a lot to disturb her. So..ya just take that into consideration I guess.

I honestly don't even read the posts with the big animated gifs in the sig anymore. I just scroll them off the screen and start reading again when they're gone. Not a slight against anyone who has them or anything like that, but it's got nothing whatsoever to do with hockey and they get old in about 3 seconds. A gif of a slapshot I might skip through as well, I honestly don't know. But that Ric Flair one and Carpathian's I just scroll past.

waaah :evilcry:

I think a lot of people on here are bothered pretty easily but with that said...my gf saw that gif and was disturbed. It takes a lot to disturb her. So..ya just take that into consideration I guess.

Might want to save the :evilcry: :evilcry: :evilcry: for your post-game rants and physical threats SMT3! :giggle:

In the end - It's DM's site - whatever rules he thinks are acceptable is fine by me.

Personally I feel as long as the gif signatures are small enough and fit within the size realm of what is allowed as far as signatures go for this forum then I personally see no problem with it. Call me too "lax" but to want to limit signatures that only have to with hockey and the Devils is a bit much IMO. We are all talking hockey, we are all Devils fans but I feel signatures are our way of expressing ourselves as individuals. Also, I have cable...it doesn't bother my computer at all or slow it down. Personally though I have my signature up because it's fvcking hilarious. I guess I'm just I'm not used to a forum that has very strict signature and avatar rules like this. I love this forum though, best place to really come to to talk to about the Devils and rant out. (I'm not complaining though. I realize I'm not staff and in no way in any position to get anything changed) I'm just voicing my opinion and how I see it.