Mayday

GDT: New Jersey @ Montreal 2/19/12

149 posts in this topic

As said in the out of town games thread, Buffalo's opened that door, let's walk right through into 4th, Devs!

AMEN

Game is crucial here today.

Let's hope they show up, Brodeur and Devils usually let us down in these scenarios...I hope they can do it.

Is this game on any MSG channel or just NBC Sports? (719 by me)

Anyone know?

As said in the out of town games thread, Buffalo's opened that door, let's walk right through into 4th, Devs!

you mean ..somebody left the gate open !!!

1 person likes this

you mean ..somebody left the gate open !!!

was thinking the same thing +1

not too thrilled about a Taormina-Harrold pairing... especially if they endup against Cole Desharnais Pacioretty

was thinking the same thing +1

it shows that as much as I (we) hate that commercial, it has the intended effect of getting into peoples heads.

it shows that as much as I (we) hate that commercial, it has the intended effect of getting into peoples heads.

Eh, maybe. I have no idea what the commercial is actually for. I just remember the terrible song.

Eh, maybe. I have no idea what the commercial is actually for. I just remember the terrible song.

That plus if I did annoying ads would make me less likely to buy from them, not more.

Cmon boyz we need to win this game! Get it done boyz

Time for Zach to get an hat trick

not too thrilled about a Taormina-Harrold pairing... especially if they endup against Cole Desharnais Pacioretty

Yes.Larson will be missed tonight but hopefully it doesnt cost us. The Devils should be able to score enough.

Big game. If we win this, we go up to 4th place, but also, we would be tied with Boston in points, which would be an amazing feat, considering how well Boston has been playing.

I think Citibank card or some credit card.

With my capital one card I was able to tame a wild beast, climb mt Everest and swim the English channel twice. I'd like to see that bitch beat that.

With my capital one card I was able to tame a wild beast, climb mt Everest and swim the English channel twice. I'd like to see that bitch beat that.

:rofl::rofl:

So...about this virtually pointless Lacross match on NBCSN...

yea its on the old versus, "VS" channel. on now, and we've already killed a PK haha LGD!!!

:cheers:

Are you a Viking??