NJCroMag

GDT: New Jersey @ Toronto - 2/21/2012

192 posts in this topic

yeah we gotta go for the longshot and root for Pittsburgh for this one, 24 games to close a 9pts gap.

after all that's just us winning something like 5 more games than them through 24 games... not impossible at all

The rule of thumb for me is root for the team with less points as long as you can still mathematically catch the team with more.

why isn't this game on MSG HD? ugh... why do they have to use 2 channels for the Rags?

Was literally just coming here to post this. What's the point of having threee HD channels if on nights when all three teams play, there's still one that ends up bumped to SD so they can show the Rangers on two of the three? There is NO logic to this at all.

Edited by PWW

Kicking myself for not picking up Henrique in fantasy. But i had a strict no Devils policy this year...afraid ill jinx them.

Was literally just coming here to post this. What's the point of having threee HD channels if on nights when all three teams play, there's still one that ends up bumped to SD so they can show the Rangers on two of the three? There is NO logic to this at all.

I have Directv and I'm watching in HD, for what its worth.

Guys, for those with cablevision check 414. The game is on in HD, completely surprised since it is normally the same feed from the overflow channel.