Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
Blown01NJ

Doc Night

39 posts in this topic

Sitting and watching the game here in sweden and i got one question.. Why are the crowd booing Lou?

They are cheering "LOOUUUUU" ;)

They are cheering "LOOUUUUU" ;)

The first time I brought my neighbor to a Devils game he asked me why do you guys boo your own goalie? I told him we were saying MOUUUUUSSSEEEE not BOOOOOO!

The first time I brought my neighbor to a Devils game he asked me why do you guys boo your own goalie? I told him we were saying MOUUUUUSSSEEEE not BOOOOOO!

Mouse??

Mouse??

hahahahaha.. uhhh.. yea, you know, like the vermin :giggle:

Edited by Onddeck

They should have raised a banner, we would have won.

I've always wondered on Doc's retirement from the Devs would they raise a banner with Doc and a microphone? ... now I Know ... lame Lou..lame

I've always wondered on Doc's retirement from the Devs would they raise a banner with Doc and a microphone? ... now I Know ... lame Lou..lame

I don't like being a downer either but I agree with you, this whole ceremony wasn't much different from the one a few years ago except they gave him nicer gifts.

I was amused to see his wife's reaction to the car. But yeah there really wasn't much 'new' to this one, just a slightly longer speech by Doc, with more topics.

I don't really care about a banner for Doc per se, just name the broadcast booth or whatever it is after him.

Edited by NJDevs4978