Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
SterioDesign

Toews in a car accident

19 posts in this topic

http://chicago.cbslocal.com/2012/02/23/toews-hits-pole-in-loop-leaves-in-ambulance/

Blackhawks captain Jonathan Toews was involved in a car accident in the loop Thursday morning and left in an ambulance.

Toews’ black AMG Mercedes Benz struck an “L” support beam at the intersection of Lake and Garvey in the loop just before 10 a.m. 670 The Score confirmed the vehicle is registered to the Blackhawks center and witnesses said he was driving the car.

“I saw his car in the pole,” Theron Banks, an employee at Steak Express said. “I came out. People were everywhere. Toews was in the ambulance. People were videotaping and taking pictures and trying to get autographs, but police said they couldn’t get autographs.”

Banks said Toews was alone and left in the ambulance. He didn’t appear to be seriously injured.

lol i can't believe people would actually try to get autographs in that situation lol bunch of dumbass

Did he give his fans a thumbs up as he was carted off the ice...I mean road. Good to hear he is ok, though.

if Toews would play for Montreal they'd say that Chara pushed his car directly in the post

2 people like this

if Toews would play for Montreal they'd say that Chara pushed his car directly in the post

This gave me a quite a chuckle, well played.

Was he drunk?

Either way, maybe him and Kane can take a cab together from now on...

LMFAO!

wow hope he's doin alright. he hit square in the middle of his car..

and what idiots they'd have to be to honestly ask the guy for an autograph. people are so stupid

Either he was seriously concentrated on sending a text message or there was a seriously smokin' hot 10 walking by to literally hit that post dead on like he did.