Toews in a car accident

SterioDesign

http://chicago.cbslocal.com/2012/02/23/toews-hits-pole-in-loop-leaves-in-ambulance/

Blackhawks captain Jonathan Toews was involved in a car accident in the loop Thursday morning and left in an ambulance.

Toews’ black AMG Mercedes Benz struck an “L” support beam at the intersection of Lake and Garvey in the loop just before 10 a.m. 670 The Score confirmed the vehicle is registered to the Blackhawks center and witnesses said he was driving the car.

“I saw his car in the pole,” Theron Banks, an employee at Steak Express said. “I came out. People were everywhere. Toews was in the ambulance. People were videotaping and taking pictures and trying to get autographs, but police said they couldn’t get autographs.”

Banks said Toews was alone and left in the ambulance. He didn’t appear to be seriously injured.

lol i can't believe people would actually try to get autographs in that situation lol bunch of dumbass