Mayday

GDT: Vancouver @ New Jersey

153 posts in this topic

The Miller thing was a hoax

DOC GETS CHUCK THE DUCK!:koolaid:

Ahh, Chuck has been retired! Does he get a special night too?

An I reafing this right? Veillieux, napalm, 4th rounder and foster for Zidlicky? I really like veillieux but daynnnnnnn

An I reafing this right? Veillieux, napalm, 4th rounder and foster for Zidlicky? I really like veillieux but daynnnnnnn

Check the other thread :giggle:

Ahh, Chuck has been retired! Does he get a special night too?

LMAO

we are playing great and aggressive right now. the puck is just not going in but we need to keep this pressure on. LGD!!! last few minutes lets goooo!! :cheers:

Only reason this game still isn't tied is because of Schneider. Devils are playing great right now

Even if we loose this one, damn did they battle hard the last period.

Win or lose, one if the best third periods I've seen all season from the devils

Considering we just played the best team in the league....30 shots to 16 and dominated the 3rd period...I am still a damn proud Devils fan.

I want Schneider in the offseason.

Great effort against a tired Canucks. Oh well.

I usually hate this excuse but Schneider just had their number tonight. He bailed out Vancouver's D on multiple occasions and despite a heavily favored shot count and a number of shots on goal, the Devils just couldn't get the tying goal in there. If they had the speed they had in the 3rd for the entire game, Vancouver wouldn't have gotten their two to start with. Either way, I don't think this is a bad loss by any stretch of the imagination, but it would have been a nice win.

Also, Peter Harrold is really bad. Unfortunate we had him on in the last minute. Looking forward to any of Zidlicky/Larsson/Tallinder coming back.

ok well both goalies played great, kept it tight, devils will learn alot from that game so its ok

The boys gave a great effort tonight, just fell short. Schneider was very good. Nothing to be ashamed of.

Total bunch of garbage excuses. Played at home against a tired Canucks team coming off a tough OT win against the Wings. I can say okay if we lose against a rested Canucks team, but C'mon, we played a tired Canucks team and proved we still aren't ready.

Total bunch of garbage excuses. Played at home against a tired Canucks team coming off a tough OT win against the Wings. I can say okay if we lose against a rested Canucks team, but C'mon, we played a tired Canucks team and proved we still aren't ready.

They got a nice bounce on the 2nd goal and Schneider played a great game. It sucks we lost but it wasnt a horrible game ir anything.

i thought the devils played good just didnt get the bounces. my only hope in this loss is they were so impressed by schnieder that they trade for him. Last stanely cup i drooled at both backup goalies and wished teh Devils would go after them, Tuuka Rask and this guy. Marty may be gone this year nad i would love to have schnieder. they should make a trade, at risk of being screamed at online, i think they should just trade Parise for schnieder and a few prospects. It becomes more and more obvivious through Parises body language and everything that hes just riding out his last year like me in high school. I could be wrong but I'd hate to not get anything for him if he bolts for some team (hopefully a western team).

They got a nice bounce on the 2nd goal and Schneider played a great game. It sucks we lost but it wasnt a horrible game ir anything.

A loss is a horrible game IMO. Like I said on the chat, you don't get points for moral victories.