Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
Beetlebum

Boulton on Waivers

31 posts in this topic

Wolski not on waivers. But these guys are: Ryan Russell and Clitsome (CBJ), Boulton (NJD), Staubitz (MIN), Kolanos (CGY). Staubitz re-entry.

Oh thank god. I have never disliked a Devils player as much as I dislike Boulton.

Also, I'd be all for filing a claim on Clitsome. But, admittedly, it's only to giggle sheepishly at his name more often.

1 person likes this

I don't think this means anything, I can't see anyone picking up Boulton, nor can I see the Devils demoting him. I've been surprised by waivers before though.

Also, I'd be all for filing a claim on Clitsome. But, admittedly, it's only to giggle sheepishly at his name more often.

Exactly my thoughts :lol:

Boulton was our best fighter and to be honestly id like to see him around every once in a while for a game we need him in

Oh thank god. I have never disliked a Devils player as much as I dislike Boulton.

Why, at least Boulton fought and had his jersey properly tucked in unlike our last failed enforcer signing :P

I am fine with having a goon on the team but we dont need two of them. Id rather keep Janssen just because he is more entertaining then Boulton is but still thats like choosing the smartest kid with down syndrome.

Rich Chere ‏ @Ledger_NJDevils

Boulton was told he won't be sent to Albany if he clears waivers

Don't understand the hate for Boulton or his contract.

You need a guy like Boulton on your roster. Long time teammate of Kovy and Moose. Makes almost the league minimum. Good clubhouse guy.

There are plenty of other things to worry about than the 12th/13th forward who can step up and defend his teammates.

Don't understand the hate for Boulton or his contract.

You need a guy like Boulton on your roster. Long time teammate of Kovy and Moose. Makes almost the league minimum. Good clubhouse guy.

There are plenty of other things to worry about than the 12th/13th forward who can step up and defend his teammates.

Cam Janssen was interviewed a month ago by Sherry Ross in a segment they do during periods and said that Boulton smells bad haha

On a serious note, I would like at least one enforcer on the team

By comparison, would you rather have someone like Rupp, who has 3 years left at $1.5 mil per year? Who essentially has the same role as Boulton?

By comparison, would you rather have someone like Rupp, who has 3 years left at $1.5 mil per year? Who essentially has the same role as Boulton?

Ideally sure... I would of loved Downie on our team... someone who serves that role and can produce

Boulton: It's obviously disappointing. I can be a major factor down the stretch."

:rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl:

:rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl:

I think the hat trick has inflated his ego :blink:

Wolski not on waivers. But these guys are: Ryan Russell and Clitsome (CBJ), Boulton (NJD), Staubitz (MIN), Kolanos (CGY). Staubitz re-entry.

wolski traded to panthers

Why did we sign him to a two year contract again?

exactly.. I was ok with getting him but why 2 years?

I still cant believe this guy scored a hattrick against us. I didnt understand, at the time, why his Thrasher teammates were celebrating and laughing like they won the cup after the third goal. Now I totally get it.

Edited by devlman

exactly.. I was ok with getting him but why 2 years?

Maybe there was a market for him and Lou went the extra year to entice him. Then brought back Cam.

Would it have been better to just keep Hunter?