ZeroGravityFat

GDT: Devils vs. Rags

287 posts in this topic

Ok, stop with the pretty pass attempts in so close to the crease. Shoot, go to net, rebound. Dirty goals are just as good as tic tac toe

Devils don't shoot enough yesterday and they are doing the same thing today.

Ok, stop with the pretty pass attempts in so close to the crease. Shoot, go to net, rebound. Dirty goals are just as good as tic tac toe

This.

This game is annoying. Boulton is annoying.

This is starting to feel like a shutout. I pray I'm wrong.

This team needs to start hitting and shooting more, which I feel should be obvious enough but they just never seem to do it.

just gotta keep it away from the Queen. he keeps covering it up. We need rebounds, not one-timers

This is starting to feel like a shutout. I pray I'm wrong.

Yeah, 1-0 feels like 3-0 against Lundqvist for this team. Wish it didn't seem like that, but it does.

Especially when you only get ten shots through two periods. People that act like Lundqvist is carrying an average team to greatness need to watch this game (or see Biron's numbers, which are very close), this Ranger team is good defensively, not just the goaltender.

Edited by NJDevs4978

What is this crap!? STOP PICKING ON CLARKSON!

exactly..next clarkson will skate by a ranger and he will get a penalty

Especially when you only get ten shots through two periods. People that act like Lundqvist is carrying an average team to greatness need to watch this game (or see Biron's numbers, which are very close), this Ranger team is good defensively, not just the goaltender.

His .940 save% doesn't hurt. That's pretty outrageous...Hasek good.

Seriously, here we go, they're gonna pick on who else...Clarkson. This is complete BULL$h!T

Charging....HAHAHA! whatever, not like they haven't been doing that all night on the boards!

Edited by Legion15

Mr Clarkson has lost his cool and is now hurting the team. Two game suspension on its way......

Edited by swampdevil

this game is so out of character for the Devils. The rangers don't even need Avery to get under their skin it seems.