snartly

GDT: Devils vs Rangers 3/6/12

235 posts in this topic

Anyone know a good place to watch out of town games in Chicago?

I came from nj to visit a friend in dallas, and he just left today for a business trip to chicago.. Weird.. anyways goto any sports bar in chicago and they should have the center ice package.. I tried 10 bars in dallas and got nothing.. chicago is a hockey city so I wouldn't worry.. Go somewhere in the loop and have a blast.. i love that city, but ill take the weather we've had here for the past week.

Eh, it might be a hockey city (yet to really see that though... came through Windsor and Detroit, everyone there had something to say about my Elias jersey lol) a lot of places don't want to Poni up for Center Ice... we tried a couple places the other day and they only got the Hawks which I don't mind, but they're no NJD :evil:

Also, it's 67 here today. The WTF winter has spread much further than the tri-state area haha

keep them in line. i can't stand when those fvcks show up and act like they run the place.

I'll try my best dude. I can't get in trouble. I just hope we can win easily for once.

to think i can have a relaxing night in dallas with out score more posting... well you can't always get what you want, right?

Edited by pumpkin cutter

25 mins til gametime. Pumped as hell and can't wait. The boys better come out on fire and bring it all night.

soooo anything from microwavepizza tonight?? :pray:

alright damn.. any other sites that will stream the devils game that you guys know of? i know of p2p4u but i feel like it sucks most of the time

Wow queen looks like he is as wide as tall with all those pads and where the fvck is his neck? Pads end at hos ears

i need streaming sites!! can anyone help?? anything but firstrow sports