Daniel

GDT -- Devils v. Isles -- 7:00 p.m.

115 posts in this topic

Let's get a win for my first GDT. Gotta get back to beating the teams we're supposed to.

SQV'A WR OQBNSA!

N TMCV VMDQ M VQMX AQENRPASF

YZRAQ RYCQE NA CMXQO YMCW!

large.png VS. large.png

112611_dngso1.jpg

89778_Devils_Islanders_Hockey.jpg

89760_Devils_Islanders_Hockey.jpg

ISLANDERS (28-29-9) at DEVILS (37-24-5)

TV: MSG-PLUS RADIO: WFAN 660 AM

Last 10: New York 4-5-1; New Jersey 5-4-1

Season Series: The Islanders have won two of the three games so far in regulation. All three games have been decided by one goal. Each team has a 1-0 victory in the season series. The Islanders got there's this past Sunday.

Big Story: For the Islanders, this is the second of three straight games against the Devils. They beat them 1-0 at Nassau Coliseum on Sunday and play them again at home on Saturday. The Devils are looking to build off Tuesday's 4-1 win over the Rangers.

devils.nhl.com

Let's Go Devils! Redeem yourselves over the Islanders!

LGD!!

I know HOW to do CroMag's thing now..but..but...I'll just...leave that for someone else..

Even though it's pronounced WONG.

I hearby blame Daniel if we lose. :D

If we win, I'm taking the credit. #HowIRoll

LGD. Just play the way you did against the other NY team and you'll win this game 5-1.

16 games left let's try and win at least 10 of those games!

In two starts against the Isles this season, Brodeur has a 0-2-0 record with a 2.05 GAA and .922 SV%. Gotta wonder why PDB isn't giving Moose some playing time right now heading towards the playoffs..

SQV'A WR OQBNSA!

N TMCV VMDQ M VQMX AQENRPASF

YZRAQ RYCQE NA CMXQO YMCW!

LET'S GO DEVILS!

I CANT TAKE A TEAM SERIOUSLY

WHOSE OWNER IS NAMED WANG!

1 person likes this

Let's go Devils! Everyone in my office is a Rags fan, but please Devils, win this for the invisible heckles I would have received from the Isles' invisible fanbase!!!

LGD. Just play the way you did against the other NY team and you'll win this game 5-1.

16 games left let's try and win at least 10 of those games!

In two starts against the Isles this season, Brodeur has a 0-2-0 record with a 2.05 GAA and .922 SV%. Gotta wonder why PDB isn't giving Moose some playing time right now heading towards the playoffs..

Are you implying that Brodeur was the problem in those games?

Not hard to see why the Devils are 1-2 against the Isles this season...3 GF in 3 GP will do that.

Moose will get some starts...I'm guessing 4 or 5 of them.

Anyway, I think the Devils split each of these home-and-homes, which would give them 83 points on the season, with 12 left to play. If they went 6-6 or something like that, they finish the season with 95 points. I consider that worst-case scenario, which really isn't too bad. They'll probably finish a little better than that.

Marty getting the start tonight. Poni back in the line up. Janssen and Tao both healthy scratches.

Let's get a win for my first GDT. Gotta get back to beating the teams we're supposed to.

:hijack:

Not hard to see why the Devils are 1-2 against the Isles this season...3 GF in 3 GP will do that.

Anyway, I think the Devils split each of these home-and-homes, which would give them 83 points on the season, with 12 left to play. If they went 6-6 or something like that, they finish the season with 95 points. I consider that worst-case scenario, which really isn't too bad. They'll probably finish a little better than that.

No not at all. Brodeur has been incredible lately. Especially in games where the team was getting out played a little (Boston).

I'm just worried about his stamina come playoff time. Definitely has nothing to due w/ his record vs. the Isles this year. I know the Isles are Brodeur's favorite team to face via most wins vs. a single opponent.

With this weekend being one of them. If it's not, then we can start complaining about overworking Marty.

Clearly he needs to play forward since it's his fault when we don't score.

Edited by NJDevs4978

No not at all. Brodeur has been incredible lately. Especially in games where the team was getting out played a little (Boston).

I'm just worried about his stamina come playoff time. Definitely has nothing to due w/ his record vs. the Isles this year. I know the Isles are Brodeur's favorite team to face via most wins vs. a single opponent.

There's a back to back this weekend. We'll probably see Moose in one of those.

Very weak GDT, you must be lazy.

LETS GO DEVILS

Edited by LucifersDog

Go Devils. Let's see more of tuesday night and much less of sunday afternoon!

Deboer will probably adjust a little bit the system for this game or maybe we'll see more dump and chase... last game it just seems like our guys couldnt skate with the puck in the offensive zone and if they could they we're pushed on the sides with no angles, we just couldnt access the middle at all

Let's Go DEVILS!!!!!!

Pre-game party at Championship Plaza.. Perfect day for it too :cheers: :cheers: :cheers: