Daniel

GDT -- Devils v. Isles -- 7:00 p.m.

115 posts in this topic

Hahahahahaa are you kidding me Kovalchuk?!?!?!? YES!!! :hail: :hail: :hail: :hail: :hail::koolaid: :koolaid: :koolaid: :koolaid: :koolaid: :koolaid: :koolaid: :koolaid:

When was the last time we had one guy pot two hatties in one season, let alone within a month of each other?

(And I guess it's really his third of the season if you count Gordie Howe hat tricks. :evil: )

We need a smiley for the Kovultrick.

When was the last time we had one guy pot two hatties in one season, let alone within a month of each other?

(And I guess it's really his third of the season if you count Gordie Howe hat tricks. :evil: )

Elias in 2001-2002

Well they def proved me wrong. with that isles scoring that goal and deflating. Glad they proved me wrong. Hell of a game by the boys tonite. PK and turnovers were the only minus of the games. But them winning equals everything out

Elias in 2001-2002

Good call.

This is what hapoens when the Devils play with intensity. They can beat good teams and outclass mediocre ones. I love it.

LGD. Just play the way you did against the other NY team and you'll win this game 5-1.

Man. Sometimes I scare myself. :boogie: :boogie: :boogie:

This is what hapoens when the Devils play with intensity. They can beat good teams and outclass mediocre ones. I love it.

Well put my friend well put

wonder where all the kovy haters are, if he can duplicate this yr for the remainder of his contract or close to it this will go down as another GREAT move by lou