Parise comment on the Rock/fans

Z-Man

They're quite mediocre when it comes to goal scoring.

please tell me your just figuring this out now :rolleyes:

and a low score doesnt mean they are mediocre, they answer back with timely goals like clockwork

Edited by lazer

To further CJ's post:

Parise also didn’t realized that he moved one point ahead of Bruce Driver and into ninth place on the Devils’ all-time points list. Next on the list are Scott Stevens and Aaron Broten, who are tied for seventh with 430 points.

“He didn’t tell me that,” Parise said of Taormina. “I didn’t know that. I think we’ll have to wait for next year for that. Maybe not. Who knows? Hopefully not.”

SO he talked about next year..take it for what it's worth.

Well Colin, I am unsure how old you are "dude", but I have done sales my entire life and , yes, "dude", I am skilled at reading people. In my opinion "dude", he is much closer to leaving July 1, then not. Got it "dude?"

Hey can you read me? I'm making a gesture behind my computer screen and I'm telling you sound like a huge douche right now, 'dude'.

Good way to piss people off acting like a smug idiot. Meet and greet DUrrRURrurRR

Edited by ScoreMoreThan3

I can guarentte that you'd never say anything like that to my face.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=l8jIIPocqUU

Whoa, ok keyboard tough guy.

I can make a guarantee too. I guarantee that you don't know me, because if you did, you wouldn't make a stupid guarantee like that.

I'm not about to make threats and promises over a computer because of Zac Parise, but I promise that you sound like a complete a$$hole saying that you KNOW Parise is out the door because you spoke with him at a meet and greet. HAHAHAHAHAHA

You work in sales? Excellent.

I work in law enforcement.

It's nice to know that we're both employed and also note that nobody gives a crap.

Edited by ScoreMoreThan3

Wrongo. His wife is a Jersey girl. She's a teacher here.

If I am "wrongo" (is that different from "wrong"), it is only on the NDak part. She is from Minnesota and they have been together since before he signed his first pro contract. She is not from NJ and has no connection here that would sway him (them) to stay here. The fact that she lives and works here to be with him doesn't make her a Jersey girl.