Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
Guest BelieveinBrodeur

So Far: WHo should take the Jack Adams home?

6 posts in this topic

There are many Coaches up for this spot this year. Hitchcock, Dineen, Tortorella or Bylsma(again), Paul Maclean. I say it should go to St. Louis to Ken more than the others. That's my say. There #1 in the league(currently) They seem they will take it from Vancouver(Trailing by 5 pts). They are excellent defensively and their goal-tending(both_ Elliot and Halak have performed having compared for the most shutouts at home for goalies and in the run for best Save % and Goals against. There both on that list. As im sure as of now there isn't any scorer on St Louis on pace for 30 and yet there better then everyone. They always had a good team IMO. Hitchcock was a the right fit for them)Wish we had him). That's my choice. I want to see your choices as of now..

Ken Hitchcock is a 100% lock. There isn't even a candidate that is close (apologies to Maclean, Torts, Bylsma, Tippet and Dineen) I'd have no problem if he won Hart either.

BelieveinParsie, I think its Hithcock by a country mile. No other applicants needed.

Edited by devlman