NJCroMag

GDT: Colorado @ New Jersey - 3/15/2012

170 posts in this topic

lets go boys, get back on the winning track. im pretty sure the Avs killed us early this season so i hope we can bounce back.

Colorado is my home state so ill have a lot of friends in my ear.

LGD!!! :cheers:

I call/e-mail/internet bombed Comcast until they got Fox Soccer in HD... maybe I'll start with MSG+2. Seriously this sounds petty... but on a 42 inch plasma tv, the non-hd games are almost completely unwatchable.

I call/e-mail/internet bombed Comcast until they got Fox Soccer in HD... maybe I'll start with MSG+2. Seriously this sounds petty... but on a 42 inch plasma tv, the non-hd games are almost completely unwatchable.

Looks terrible for me on Time Warner as well, looks like Cablevision is the only one who had this channel in hd too.

I've actually been waiting and watching the replay on msg+ thats shown around 12am-1am just so I can see the game in HD for some of the games.

Edited by Satans Hockey

direct tv has msg + 2 in hd.

Good for you, jerk.

:-)

1 person likes this

and you can bundle direct tv with fios internet.

Which would be nice, but the apartment building we are moving to in April obviously doesn't allow satellite dishes dangling outside.

Which would be nice, but the apartment building we are moving to in April obviously doesn't allow satellite dishes dangling outside.

Actually by law they aren't allowed to prevent you from putting a dish up. Whether or not it is worth the hassle is up to you.

Actually by law they aren't allowed to prevent you from putting a dish up. Whether or not it is worth the hassle is up to you.

That is correct. It is a fairly new and for some reason not widely known law in nj.

Lets go devils......although cant promise how much I will be watching as I am a Titans fan and I am glued to the computer screen waiting for the latest peyton manning info......Its like Kovy all over :evilcry:

Heres to hoping the Rangers get spanked and the Devils give quite the spanking! :burn:

My Sharks friends are praying for the Devils to win this one.:P

:gd: :gd: :gd:

Great, spotted the three dudes in the red men suits 10 seconds in.....now I wont be able to focus on the game. :angry:

Great, spotted the three dudes in the red men suits 10 seconds in.....now I wont be able to focus on the game. :angry:

oh brother, we're doing that stuff now?:rolleyes: Thought our fanbase was better more original than that...

Edited by Legion15