NJCroMag

GDT: Colorado @ New Jersey - 3/15/2012

170 posts in this topic

You know what pisses me off about being at The Rock?

They NEVER show a damn replay of a penalty or controversial hit. Never.

I'm muting this I Cangy says Hey Duck one more time. Jesus get Docs pronunciation guide.

I'm muting this I Cangy says Hey Duck one more time. Jesus get Docs pronunciation guide.

Took me a few minutes but I get what your saying now.

I really wish clarkson would stop doing his stupid "who me?" routine after every whistle with the ref.

Is it me or does the devils look flat. it doesnt seem like they are in this game at all. And i so wish i all the MSG channels, so i woodnt have to deal the the Avs commentators they are just down right awful.

How did that puck not go in. MARTY!!!!

kinda worried. Anytime we go this long without a goal on either side, it ends up going down to who scores first...

hopefully we do it

Josefson is the new Zharkov, does everything else right except his stick magnetically repels pucks away from the net.

Josefson is the new Zharkov, does everything else right except his stick magnetically repels pucks away from the net.

I know they're both still young, but I'm really starting worry about both JJ and Tedenby's futures as NHL players. I know JJ was out for a while, but this year was definitely disappointing for both players.

At least with Josefson there's still a base to build off of (smart, good defensively and offensive instincts beling his goal total). With Tedenby, he really showed 'nothing' and took three steps back from even last year.

I know they're both still young, but I'm really starting worry about both JJ and Tedenby's futures as NHL players. I know JJ was out for a while, but this year was definitely disappointing for both players.

Couldn't agree more. I've said it before, trade em now before their value decreases.

Damn...seems like someone left the Score-O plexiglass behind Giggy tonight. Devils just can't seem to buy one no matter what they do.

WHY WON'T IT JUST GO IN!!!???

:argh: :argh: :argh: :argh: :argh: :argh: :argh:

Cant agree with u more. and i think i speak for everyone else here too

that iphone rock god commercial pisses me the fvck off.. i dont know why, it just does. almost as much as NONE OF THESE PUCKS GOING IN THE NET!!!

Couldn't agree more. I've said it before, trade em now before their value decreases.

Too late for that anyway. Just got to hope for better things for next year.

fight! fight! fight! fight!:boogie:

Bernier with a clean hit, didn't leave his feet.

Edited by Legion15