Mayday

GDT: New Jersey @ Ottawa 3/20/12

103 posts in this topic

Kovy acting like a real winner and a true Devil.. He's been having trouble scoring and didn't put his milestone before the team with some elaborate celebration.. Just wants to get back to work and build a bigger lead

Kovy acting like a real winner and a true Devil.. He's been having trouble scoring and didn't put his milestone before the team with some elaborate celebration.. Just wants to get back to work and build a bigger lead

Psshh...I don't know what you're talking about. Kovy was jumping up and down, yelling you suck, slappin his stick on the ice, you name it. He's just such a selfish player that will forever doom this franchise with his selfish play.

:giggle:

In other news Malkin, Neal and Crosby are lighting up the Jets, 13 points combined.

Are offense just goes from high powered to stagnant and back, on and off every 8 games or so.

mooooose

I think Chico meant to say Hoover, not Michelin Man, vacuum cleaner.

Two points...take 'em any way we can get them.

If you told me when we acquired Kovy that he would successfully be killing off critical penalties down the final stretch of the season for us, I would have called you crazy. They didn't score as many goals as I was hoping but it was nice to win this game in regulation.

Great win, way to go Hedberg. With the way our Boston, Pitt, NYR and Fla have been playing we better pick up our scoring.

Sketchy ending but great penalty kills! Another solid showing from the Moose.

Great win. Feels good to have a cushion for 6th again