Replica Brodeur mask?

BlizzardCyclone

Where can I purchase a full size brodeur replica mask? The one with the J dead center on top with the flames on the side and chin? The accented MB30s in the background would be nice but not necessary. Please let me know. Thanks!

I almost never see them for sale any more. They used to pop up on eBay pretty frequently up until about 2 years ago with the wrong cage. Your best bet is to find someone to make it for you but that would obviously be pretty pricey.

Edited by BCdevil

• 2 weeks later...

That hackva website. The j doesn't look right on top and obviously the cage is wrong, and can you get it without the hackva logo on the side?

Did you contact Habs R Us? They can do the regular Brodeur mask, the MB30 mask, or the mask he is wearing this season (a combination of the two).

I have a used Ice Hockey Brodeur Heaton Mask (adult) from around the 2000 era like the ones seen on ebay. Very good shape besides some puck marks on it as it was used but not abused. I bought it Brand New and it came with the Brodeur design already on it from Heaton. It had a Senior style cage on it which I bought a Professional cats eye for it which I put on but the only thing is the local Ice shop only had a Black cats eye cage but you could take it off and spray it white. If your interested, I still have the original white cage that could be switched back on. I can send you some pics if your interested. It also has a throat guard on it like brodeur wears but that could be taken off as well if you didn't want it. If your interested please email me at beamandpop@hotmail.com

thanks, Dave NJ

Important Information

By using this site, you agree to our Terms of Use.