Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
Jimmy Leeds

30th Anniversary PIN

11 posts in this topic

Is there such a pin? Haven't seen one and would have thought they are out there and would like to get one if there is one.

Anyone know?

Thanks

Yup, it exists. I found one in the Devils Den across from the Ice Lounge earlier in the season. If the main store downstairs is sold out, try some of the concourse stores. I think I actually purchased mine at the one near section 102. Hope you can grab one!

Thanks !!

Is there a Devils Den website?

Thanks !!

Is there a Devils Den website?

Unfortunately not. I haven't seen these but I will keep my eyes peeled tomorrow and pick you up one for cost+shipping if I can find it and you're interested.

Edited by BCdevil

Unfortunately not. I haven't seen these but I will keep my eyes peeled tomorrow and pick you up one for cost+shipping if I can find it and you're interested.

Thanks. I would appreciate it. Since we did meet at the Headliner !!

Ha. I wasn't sure if you remembered that. Drove by yesterday and actually thought about how crazy it was to have Lord Stanley there.

Just came back to report in. Searched the Rock high and low on Tuesday and had my brother do the same Saturday but came up empty. Sorry that I couldn't be of more help.

Just came back to report in. Searched the Rock high and low on Tuesday and had my brother do the same Saturday but came up empty. Sorry that I couldn't be of more help.

Thank you for even trying. Much appreciated.

I will keep my eye out during the playoffs for ya if I come across it I will pick it up for you free of charge, you helped me out with some Devils videos a while back. I owe you a favor :cheers:

I will keep my eye out during the playoffs for ya if I come across it I will pick it up for you free of charge, you helped me out with some Devils videos a while back. I owe you a favor :cheers:

Rock on. Thanks !

Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0