Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
NJCroMag

GDT: Tampa Bay @ New Jersey - 03/29/2012

206 posts in this topic

Sweet, free wings at Edison Ale House for all you people lucky enough to attend!

Its nice being able to comfortably roll 4 lines, huh? Gonna be huge in the playoffs

You must be the most miserable person to be around during LIFE

Fixed.

Seriously, seems like a nice guy, but quick poll - how many people come to these threads after or during a game dreading having to read this guy's nightly temper tantrums that he hides behind "being a passionate fan"?

It's not an issue of optimist or pessimist approach - its the way its communicated that makes these threads so much more nauseating to read.

Just being honest. :noclue:

Lol Pens losing to Isles 3-1 again.

I bet their fans are probably screaming bloody murder, wishing death to their team and proclaiming from every form of communication possible, "FVCK THIS TEAM!!"

/s

Anyway, in more important matters, 4 goals in one period. Holy ****! Almost matching the shot total from all 65 minutes of last game in one 20 minute frame. Holy ****! Being able to roll four lines? Holy ****!

I bet their fans are probably screaming bloody murder, wishing death to their team and proclaiming from every form of communication possible, "FVCK THIS TEAM!!"

/s

Anyway, in more important matters, 4 goals in one period. Holy ****! Almost matching the shot total from all 65 minutes of last game in one 20 minute frame. Holy ****! Being able to roll four lines? Holy ****!

Probably.

It's the Isles and they would have been in first place if they won both games.

Let's just remember they're playing the Lightning ..they're supposed to dominate, like Chico said.

But yes, we SMT3! It's be so long.

They definitely needed a game like this.

Edited by ScoreMoreThan3

Fixed.

Seriously, seems like a nice guy, but quick poll - how many people come to these threads after or during a game dreading having to read this guy's nightly temper tantrums that he hides behind "being a passionate fan"?

It's not an issue of optimist or pessimist approach - its the way its communicated that makes these threads so much more nauseating to read.

Just being honest. :noclue:

Thankfully we have that wonderful option known as the ignore list. I never use to use it but its become a great feature for me over the last few seasons.

Thankfully we have that wonderful option known as the ignore list. I never use to use it but its become a great feature for me over the last few seasons.

I'm learning myself - likewise - never had to use it before.

Dude Sal just scored?

Wow. That's great!!

Wait..I saw a tip. That's Poni's ..

Edited by ScoreMoreThan3

GOOOOOOOOAL, NEW JERSEY!

5 to 3, that's a fun score for a Devils game, lol.

Yet another game that has me wanting to peg my TV with a snack bowl.

I hope you kept the bowl haha

Can't recall the last time Salvador scored....94 games?

Can't recall the last time I saw an unassisted goal.

they are really laying back now Stolen.

1 person likes this

Can't recall the last time Salvador scored....94 games?

Can't recall the last time I saw an unassisted goal.

"Tom Gulitti ‏ @TGfireandice

Goal goes to Salvador, who missed all of last season with a concussion and hadn't scored since March 10, 2010 against the Rangers (94 games)"

I just want to say that I semi-kinda-half predicted this epic goal explosion in my first post. You're welcome guys

Now lets carry this scoring into the rest of this season and the playoffs please.