Shootout Goals

Onddeck

I was scrolling through the NHL records page on wikipedia about 3 minutes ago, mainly just basking in Marty's name being written as much as it was. But then I saw that the most shootout goals for one season is Alex Tanguay with 10 last year... i know the shootout hasn't always been in place but still, if that stat was true before this season, then that means Kovy is the new record holder because he has 11 this year.

Check it out but i DIBS rewriting the wiki page :D

:cheers:

I was scrolling through the NHL records page on wikipedia about 3 minutes ago, mainly just basking in Marty's name being written as much as it was. But then I saw that the most shootout goals for one season is Alex Tanguay with 10 last year... i know the shootout hasn't always been in place but still, if that stat was true before this season, then that means Kovy is the new record holder because he has 11 this year.

Check it out but i DIBS rewriting the wiki page :D

:cheers:

Jussi Jokinen scored 10 the first year of the shootout (05-06), so he would be the recordholder...

Wolski tied it in 08-09, followed by Tanguay in 10-11.

It looks like Kovy broke it with his 11th this year.

Although these are all end of year stats, so maybe it should be posted in 4 games... while updating Marty's regular season records.

Maybe he'll get 2 more wins to hit 30 to take sole possession (currently shared with Roy) of the 30+ win seasons.

Although these are all end of year stats, so maybe it should be posted in 4 games... while updating Marty's regular season records.

Maybe he'll get 2 more wins to hit 30 to take sole possession (currently shared with Roy) of the 30+ win seasons.

o yea, i saw that. that'd be sick for Marty to get 30 this year to take that record because its only gonna get more difficult for him each year.