Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
CMONPETEYD

2 Free Tickets to Team Awards tomorrow

8 posts in this topic

We can't make it and I can email tickets to whoever i want for free.

So whoever can use these tickets, please go and have fun! PM me here with your email address. First one gets the TIX

======================================================================

We are pleased to invite you to the Annual Devils Team Awards and Season Ticket Holder Autograph event on Wednesday, April 4th here at Prudential Center. Doors will open at 1:30pm. The autograph portion of the event will begin at 1:45pm and go until 2:45pm. If you have a specific item that you are interested in having signed, we encourage you to bring it with you. In order to make sure as many fans as possible are able to obtain autographs, fans will be limited to one item to be autographed, each, per player.

The Team Awards will follow immediately starting at 3pm with seating being made available in the Ice Lounge where snacks will be served. Your tickets to this event will be placed on your account in the coming days. Parking is available for a preferred price of only $5 in the Ford / Lincoln VIP Parking deck. Guest will be able to enter the building through the glass doors at the Lafayette Street entrance or through the sky bridge. Please be sure to bring your printed ticket with you as this is an exclusive Season Ticket Holder only event.

EDIT - Mad Dog couldnt find anyone to go with him

Edited by CMONPETEYD

Fishsticks. :angry: Well if anyone else is consdiering being extremely generous and willing to donate their tickets to tomorrow to a good cause I would be more then willing to be a mooch and take them off your hands. :D

Edited by Quinn01