Colin226

The Official "2012 Playoffs Excitement" Thread

1,220 posts in this topic

1-0 Pittsburgh, Philly has them right where they want them lol

This game is wide open already, gonna be good :e-drama:

This game is wide open already, gonna be good :e-drama:

and Philly just tied it on an awful shorthanded goal and all hell breaks lose after they score, this is awesome lol

Edited by Satans Hockey

and Philly just tied it on an awful shorthanded goal and all hell breaks lose after they score, this is awesome lol

That bag of popcorn could of stopped that puck...and I am seriously eating popcorn right now haha.

Edited by Zubie#8

I think both teams might do better with empty nets, the goaltending in this series has been AHL quality.

Now a 5 on 3 flyers powerplay :doh1: I say ten total goals in this one.

Edited by Zubie#8

I think both teams might do better with empty nets, the goaltending in this series has been AHL quality.

Yet everyone is sucking the collective **** of that series. In my opinion it's been one of the worst so far, maybe some will contest that but I don't really enjoy such sloppy defense.

Crosby Giroux fight

Letang Timonen fight

Freaking Crosby didn't throw a punch until the linesman got there.

Edited by Zubie#8

Giroux and Crosby just fought, I really wish that would have lasted longer.

He hugged Giroux until a referee was there and then he threw a punch. Such a turtle.

Btw, I know we all hate Crosbitch, but all the rooting for the Phailures on this board during this series bugs me. Remember who the Penguins are playing. Its the fvcking Philthadelphia Phailures.

Btw, I know we all hate Crosbitch, but all the rooting for the Phailures on this board during this series bugs me. Remember who the Penguins are playing. Its the fvcking Philthadelphia Phailures.

If we had to face one of these teams I would pick the Flyers. We were completely dominated by Pittsburgh in the last two games we met, and we had some success against the Flyers this year. Maybe that's why some are rooting for them. :noclue:

Edited by Zubie#8

Clean hit by Schenn and Asham crosschecks him in the face. Ya lets go flyers I cant take the Penguins this year.

Edited by Zubie#8

Unless the earth opens up and swallows one of the two arenas while both teams are playing you go for the lesser of two evils: The Flyers.

Asham would be arrested if he did that to someone on the street, holy sh!t.

Unless the earth opens up and swallows one of the two arenas while both teams are playing you go for the lesser of two evils: The Flyers.

Maybe I'm too old school, but I still hate the Flyers a lot more.