Colin226

The Official "2012 Playoffs Excitement" Thread

1,220 posts in this topic

sam rosen wasnt this bad all of 1994 as hes been this season. hes another one whos just stuck around too long.

With great pleasure it is my honor to announce that...

Florida Panthers... YOU HAVE BEEN PAINFULLY ELIMINATED!!!

:dance: :dance: :dance: :dance: :dance: :dance: :dance: :dance: :dance: :dance:

Edited by mdsieve

In the handshaking Erik Karlsson tells Henrik Lundqvist

"You are a fvcking pig, I hate you"

he said it so loud so you can hear it on tv

On MSG? This might actually make it worth it to check out the last few minutes of Rangers in 60 lol...then again they'll probably edit it out on the rebroadcast. I suppose I'll just hunt YouTube.

Edited by NJDevs4978

I hope Sam rosen was wearing rubber pants. He definitely peed a little.

Lmfao.

If he actually meant it, that's too hilarious for me to describe.

i think he was joking with him, isnt that swedish? 1:44

yes its swedish, and it was kind of a joke. they are freinds and use to hang out when they are in sweden in the summer and training wih Frölunda

Ah that makes more sense...sometimes a sense of humor loses something in translation lol.

These playoffs are shaping up to be the best in a long time. The "power teams" left are St. Louis, Nashville, New York, and Philadelphia. But you can't count out teams like Los Angeles who upset the #1 seed or Washington who knocked out the defending champs. Should be a great 2nd round.

Local bakery Edlyn Sweets in Caldwell, NJ had some special cupcakes out today...

626d6f68-3a0e-62bc.jpg

And I'm out in Hoboken and seeing some Devils gear being worn.. Great to see the Devils getting support all around

And I'm out in Hoboken and seeing some Devils gear being worn.. Great to see the Devils getting support all around

Yeah I'm seeing ppl wearing devils shirts around central jersey.

Good amount of Devils gear being worn at The College of New Jersey today as well. Glad to see it considering area is generally pro-Philly sports.

Devils gear all over Rutgers yesterday and today, good times.

Good to hear, I didn't really develop a hatred for Flyers fans until I started going to Rutgers and met a bunch of hockey fans from South Jersey.

Good to hear, I didn't really develop a hatred for Flyers fans until I started going to Rutgers and met a bunch of hockey fans from South Jersey.

Oh yeah, tons of Flyer fans at Rutgers. :puke:

Edited by Zubie#8

And we have our first OT game of round 2...

Awesome game but really sucks for Nashville, Phoenix did nothing the entire 3rd period and OT and then score right off the faceoff after an icing. That's the breaks though. This is going to be a fun series to watch.

two people yelled out "go Devils" when they saw me wearing my hat yesterday!

Chris Christie is a Rangers fan?

143449949.jpg?v=1&c=IWSAsset&k=2&d=77BFBA49EF8789215AB089EE596C65884AB882E7651DD0A9D7F477B2831471780EB29D5E51E4D482E30A760B0D811297

143448539.jpg?v=1&c=IWSAsset&k=2&d=77BFBA49EF8789215AB089EE596C6588252BCDE398D0B7F3D7F477B283147178A1436158D774EDA4E30A760B0D811297

143448542.jpg?v=1&c=IWSAsset&k=2&d=77BFBA49EF8789215AB089EE596C6588E21F376C995D4E91D7F477B283147178DBDFBD875B519FDBE30A760B0D811297

Edited by nmigliore

Chris Christie is a Rangers fan?

This fact had already been established.

"I don't nuance much very well," he said. "You know what? I always hated Hillary Clinton wearing a Cubs hat or a Yankees hat. I'm a Cowboys fan, I'm a Mets fan, I'm a Rangers fan, I'm a Knicks fan." Christie stated that although the Devils and Nets play here in New Jersey, his boyhood memories come first.

"I grew up when the Nets were on Long Island and the Devils didn't exist. It's not that I don't want the Devils to do well. I want them to do well when they're playing anybody but the Rangers. That's who I grew up rooting for," he said, adding that he is a "secondary Jets fan" because his son roots for them.

http://www.newjersey...las-cowboys-fan