Colin226

The Official "2012 Playoffs Excitement" Thread

1,220 posts in this topic

Well for you fellow reddtiors, not even 1 game into the series and I already got booted from r/flyers. :giggle:

that's a great question.

2 hours and an half away from our first game of the 2nd round agains the FLYERS and there's no GDT....

:blink:

Walkom's reffing at MSG which means somebody's getting carried out on a stretcher for an unpenalized headshot tonight.

Walkom's reffing at MSG which means somebody's getting carried out on a stretcher for an unpenalized headshot tonight.

Hopefully it's Lundqvist.

I can't believe no one posted in here about the Rags losing yet. Loved it. Ovechkin's troll job of their idiot fans was hilarious beyond words.

Rangers lost! :giggle:

Caps have home advantage :boogie: Game 3 & 4

Hopefully, they make it 3-1 ...

I don't really know why the Kings aren't favored in Vegas . But today St. Louis got stomped.

Edited by gata

I can't believe no one posted in here about the Rags losing yet. Loved it. Ovechkin's troll job of their idiot fans was hilarious beyond words.

I missed the game, how was he trolling?

I missed the game, how was he trolling?

After he scored he looked at the crowd with his hand to his ear, the Rag fans were chanting Ovi sucks at every 8 minute mark. I don't know why you would entice a player like that. This was much more than the usual booing when he has the puck.

Edited by Zubie#8

After he scored he looked at the crowd with his hand to his ear, the Rag fans were chanting Ovi sucks at every 8 minute mark. I don't know why you would entice a player like that. This was much more than the usual booing when he has the puck.

ever since they played ottawa and there fans in ottowa counted down 5,4,3,2,1, at 11 mins (or whatever num alfredson is) and chanted alfi,alfi,alfi the ranger fans have copied there idea but they do it for people not on there team, ie the ovi sucks chant, last game it was the goalie. very un-original fans

capitals are my second favorite team. ovechkin is my favorite nhl player to watch ever.

Game 3 is sold out.. And at the prices they were charging, that's biiiiig bucks for the team

Game 3 is sold out.. And at the prices they were charging, that's biiiiig bucks for the team

What? No $25 college night seats? :giggle:

amazing what 1 playoff win can do to your spirits. we can do this.

LETS GO DEVILS

while id love a rangers vs devils ECF, i dont want the rangers to sniff the cup let alone win it. so go caps!

while i had the rangers as my east favorite in a playoff pool im in, i had the capitals as a dark horse. they were the team that i felt if they got in they could make some noise. they had their heads up their asses for the regular season but they made it in the end and they got a clean slate new start and i just had a feeling about them. plus it would be funny all the years they were picked to win it as regular season powers the one time they struggle to get in and look nothing like those prior teams they now would win it....