I'm glad to see you guys are more than hockey fans

onritam7

If I want basketball coverage I'll go to "The Worldwide Leader in NBA coverage". Listening to Scott and Van Pelt after the Laker game Thursday made me want to regret ever bothering the "Mike Emrick should be hired by ESPN thread". That idea for a thread was an insult to Doc who is more professional on Devils games than any of those NBA fans on"SportsCenter. Listening to "Dumb and Dumber", you would have thought the Lakers/Spurs game was one of the greatest games ever but it wasn't! Even Steve Czaban, a sports show host here in DC who always talks basketball and never talks hockey, said it was bad. I even sat down to watch and then listen to the game when my cable went out and it was terrible. If we're going to complain about ESPN's hockey coverage let's complain about "SportsCenter" as well. They're a bunch of hypocritical NBA fans turned jackasses! Again I apologize to all Devils fans for suggesting that ESPN should hire Doc for their hockey coverage. That was an insult to Doc's professionalism, class, and integrity. Things ESPN will never have.

"Is about to grab tranquilzer gun and shoot himself!" :argh:

hey I hate the MBA as much as you do, but I'd rather read a 3-post column on what

happened in the game here then sit through that love-fest of the NBA that you

mentioned, called Sportscenter ANY day B )

And sometimes it's just good to know what happened in the games as a source

of conversation (not to mention I like seeing arrogant teams like the Lakers fall and

hard !!)

so as much as I hate the NBA it's not a bad thing to have it there :)

*mockingly wonders if this will get as heated as the politics thread that's been a nice

little catfight that I shall not get involved with cause I don't do politics (and for REASON :P )*

I'm sorry. It was meant as a backhanded jab at ESPN. Nice to see that even though there are hockey fans they still are sports fans and recognize a great game in another sport. I wish more people would do that with hockey and analyze things objectively.

"Is fully tranquilized and feels better." :D

I'm sorry. It was meant as a backhanded jab at ESPN. Nice to see that even though there are hockey fans they still are sports fans and recognize a great game in another sport. I wish more people would do that with hockey and analyze things objectively.

"Is fully tranquilized and feels better." :D

hey no offense taken.. geesh with the lack of sleep i've had in the last few days no doubt I took it wrong anyway ;)

And don't forget maybe the most important one dr, the Nets are alive and well. One home win away from another trip to the Conference Finals.

Where they get the sh!t pounded out of them.

I don't know about that. We haven't won yet but if we do we would play either the Pacers or Heat we wouldn't get pounded by any. Even if we made it to the finals which is a big if I still don't think we would get pounded. This might be the best Nets team and will only get better as Jefferson and Martin get better.

Edited by devilsrule33

Well if you knew more you would know Nash and Canada won;t be at this years Olympics since guys like Jamal Magloire and Rick Fox decided not to represent Canada in the qualifying tournament. Blast them.

BASTARDS!!!

BTW - I think that should read "if you knew more ABOUT BASKETBALL you would know..." :P