Favorite Devils Playoff Moment(s) Video Thread

grcenter47

I was there too and you're right. That place went crazy with that goal. The only times I've heard it louder in the CAA was during Game 4 of the Cup finals in 1995 and Game 7 in 2003.

After the goal was scored, the series was over and it was just a matter of whether we were going to sweep them or not. Ahhh, the memories.

I was at game 7 in 2003, (unfortunately in '95 I was but 16 years old, and without an income, so SCF tickets were not something my folks were springing for at $500 a pop, so I had to watch on TV :P) and along with that night against the Rangers, those were the only times I ever felt the building shake. It was a madhouse.

I was at game 7 in 2003, (unfortunately in '95 I was but 16 years old, and without an income, so SCF tickets were not something my folks were springing for at $500 a pop, so I had to watch on TV :P) and along with that night against the Rangers, those were the only times I ever felt the building shake. It was a madhouse.

I was in the upper tier in 2003 and it literally felt like the upper tier at the old Yankee Stadium used to feel in the playoffs. The swaying up and down was awesome and scary at the same time. In seeing hte replays of the broadcast on ABC, I always thought it was pretty cool of Thorne to acknowledge the building literally rocking during that game.

I was in the upper tier in 2003 and it literally felt like the upper tier at the old Yankee Stadium used to feel in the playoffs. The swaying up and down was awesome and scary at the same time. In seeing hte replays of the broadcast on ABC, I always thought it was pretty cool of Thorne to acknowledge the building literally rocking during that game.

I was in 218- it was absolutely INCREDIBLE. Never experienced anything like it. The place was literally rocking back and forth. Once again, the video doesn't really do it justice.

Another great moment from '95, maybe the biggest goal Pep scored during that run. The turning point in the ECF's that completely demoralized the Phailures.

I injured my back on that goal, jumping out of my seat LOL

For we old timers:

Patrik Sundstrom drops a bomb on the Capitals in Game 3 1988:

The last true bench-clearing brawl in NHL history after Game 6 1992:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=yyISUjVZXlk&feature=results_video&playnext=1&list=PLCF6E7E6F47B9280F

Oh man, great stuff. I was 9 during that run in '88, just getting my legs as a young Devs fan. I remember that run vividly, what a great spring that was.

Oh man, great stuff. I was 9 during that run in '88, just getting my legs as a young Devs fan. I remember that run vividly, what a great spring that was.

I was 11 in the Spring of 1988. That Cinderella playoff run put the Devils on the map.

The brawl clip is hillarious because Richter skated right off the ice into the Rangers dressing room tunnel. USA Hockey vets Terreri and Vanbiesbrouck spent the whole brawl chatting about their golf games, meanwhile #29 Marty the puppy was skating around, "Um.. ah... ghuys who dooh hi grhab ghuys???"

I was 11 in the Spring of 1988. That Cinderella playoff run put the Devils on the map.

The brawl clip is hillarious because Richter skated right off the ice into the Rangers dressing room tunnel. USA Hockey vets Terreri and Vanbiesbrouck spent the whole brawl chatting about their golf games, meanwhile #29 Marty the puppy was skating around, "Um.. ah... ghuys who dooh hi grhab ghuys???"

That brawl was awesome, I remember being so pumped after we won that game. It sucked we lost game 7, but that was a pretty entertaining series. I remember Marty coming in for mop-up duty in game 7 too, that was his first real taste of the rivalry.

I remember reading a great story, possibly in Marty's book, where he says that Terreri told him that since richter was gone Marty had to go in and even the numbers. So Marty grabs I think Joey kocur, who calmly turns to Marty and says "let go". Nice story of how our legend nearly got pounded because Terreri and beezer wanted to chat haha.