Devils First Round Schedule

thelastonealive

Three game 7's are scheduled for the 26th (including ours) and three are the 25th. Quit whining.

This constant crybaby sh!t that the league is out too get us is embarrassing as a Devils fan.

Really!!!!.....Get some Fvcking chesse to go with all the whine....some of you would be crying if we didn't make the playoffs....now that we have....still crying....ENOUGH...LGD.

Albany's last game is sunday so we will have the cavalry waiting when we fly in sunday. I'm OK with 4 practices this week.

I think the extra time off will help everyone - particularly Kovy, Zach and Elias who've been playing more than ever this year - except Marty. The last time he had this much time off before the playoffs (Tampa in '07) it was a disaster, that we managed to win anyway after sneaking out two wins in the first four games when Marty was awful.

Edited by NJDevs4978

Looking on stubhub there are balcony seats for sale at %51 each. What are they going for in the BoxOffice?

STH price is $46 for those seats, so SH isnt far off there.

One thing I noticed as a STH that is a bit annoying is that I wasnt given the chance to 'pay as we play' unless I was renewing. I am not renewing so I paid for both rounds already.

Not the biggest issue in the world, but I also noticed that the "pay as we play" offer is now given to anyone, including a food/beverage card. Wheres my card :angry:

You should have the face value printed on your tickets. They're $75 and $85 for the first two rounds in my section (120). The other people getting pay as we play with the card are paying box office, so the card doesn't bother me at all. I'm paying $46 and $53, and there probably aren't many seats in my section available at this point anyway.

You should have the face value printed on your tickets. They're $75 and $85 for the first two rounds in my section (120). The other people getting pay as we play with the card are paying box office, so the card doesn't bother me at all. I'm paying $46 and $53, and there probably aren't many seats in my section available at this point anyway.

STH get the best deal, yeah.. I'm not upset either.. I'll put the money I save towards pregame beers and food at a restaurant

Has anyone here ever been to Headliner in Neptune? A friend I haven't seen in forever is having a surprise birthday party there Friday night, and I need to know if there are any TVs in that place that might have the game on. From what I understand, the place is more like a club ( :puke: ) than a bar, and that doesn't bode well for sporting events on TVs within.

Has anyone here ever been to Headliner in Neptune? A friend I haven't seen in forever is having a surprise birthday party there Friday night, and I need to know if there are any TVs in that place that might have the game on. From what I understand, the place is more like a club ( :puke: ) than a bar, and that doesn't bode well for sporting events on TVs within.

During the summer months, it's a straight up club, not sure about this time of year. I am sure they have a tv or two somewhere (can't confirm that) but you are going to surely request to put the devils game on and be that guy. I would do it.

Watching Stubhub here this morning and tickets are creeping lower and lower with the lowest price (before all the fees etc.) is $37.00 a ticket. I have a funny feeling if I wait this thing out, there are going to be some PHENOMENAL deals to be had on some of these first round seats.

During the summer months, it's a straight up club, not sure about this time of year. I am sure they have a tv or two somewhere (can't confirm that) but you are going to surely request to put the devils game on and be that guy. I would do it.

Thanks for the info! I know that they're marking one specific bar inside as our event bar, so hopefully it's one that actually has a TV.

I see this being like carolina was a few years ago. Tickets could be had for $10 - $20. With it being florida and all games on weekdays you will get in prettt cheap.

With the excitement surrounding the team this season combined with missing the postseason last year, I would be shocked if there were tons of tickets at this price point.

With the excitement surrounding the team this season combined with missing the postseason last year, I would be shocked if there were tons of tickets at this price point.

Not to mention there were like three days to sell tickets for that series compared to a week plus now, a higher sth base and higher prices (leaving people less willing to have a low price point). And there's also a difference between Game 1 and later in a series.

Not to mention there were like three days to sell tickets for that series compared to a week plus now, a higher sth base and higher prices (leaving people less willing to have a low price point). And there's also a difference between Game 1 and later in a series.

Yeah I wouldn't mistake a couple STH hearing the set dates and panicking to dump tickets because they can't go as there being low demand

Edited by Colin226

Oh you live in Philly dont you? You poor poor man. Well if you want to meet up at a bar depending on where you actually are in Philly Friday night and get them to put the game on let me know. Im going with a few buddies of mine.

Haha alright sounds good. What part of the city?