Let's do whatever we can to sell out the Rock this postseason

trailblazer

Theres no way youve got NO spare money to support your team.

In a country still in the middle of a recession there sure as hell are people who don't have the money. I watched about 30 people where I work get laid off or forced into retirement last month. Sitting at a hockey game may not be a good risk if you have an uncertain future.

I have my playoff tickets. I sold some of my regular season games to make sure I had some extra money. I feel very fortunate to be able to do that in this economy.

It's amazing some of the arrogant comments people have made here on this subject. I wish none of you people the uncertainty of unemployment. I had a (luckily) brief layoff last year. Its terrible. I can guarantee that the last thing on your mind will be hockey tickets.

• Replies 104
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

This will be my last post on this forum. I don't really understand why people can't comprehend how people don't have disposable income. Congratulations, perhaps the economy being sh!t for a decade + hasn't affected you as much as others, perhaps you don't have to help take care of a sick and disabled family member. For your sake, I hope things stay well for you.

To everyone that made this place awesome for the past 7 + years, thanks. Its been real.

Please don't think that he speaks for most of us. He has already been banned once before as mvparise where he basically said it was alright for line cutting to occur in the ten dollar line.

He is just a troll looking for attention and equates going broke for a while as being a true "fan.". I really hope he is not employed in the financial sector to say the least lol.

Anyways Brian we know each other personally and I think a ton of people here enjoy your posts. Don't let a few clowns prevent you from further contributions.

In a country still in the middle of a recession there sure as hell are people who don't have the money. I watched about 30 people where I work get laid off or forced into retirement last month. Sitting at a hockey game may not be a good risk if you have an uncertain future.

I have my playoff tickets. I sold some of my regular season games to make sure I had some extra money. I feel very fortunate to be able to do that in this economy.

It's amazing some of the arrogant comments people have made here on this subject. I wish none of you people the uncertainty of unemployment. I had a (luckily) brief layoff last year. Its terrible. I can guarantee that the last thing on your mind will be hockey tickets.

Agreed totally on this. Very well said and some people have to realize that we are all big fans of the team and follow them through thick and thin. However when it comes to going to games they have to realize that for a lot of people attending games are a luxury that have a lot of associated costs with them and for some families a $40 tickets might as well e $4000 tickets given their financial situation.

Agreed totally on this. Very well said and some people have to realize that we are all big fans of the team and follow them through thick and thin. However when it comes to going to games they have to realize that for a lot of people attending games are a luxury that have a lot of associated costs with them and for some families a $40 tickets might as well be $4000 tickets given their financial situation.

Welp ive read about 4 replies on this topic and no suprise to see certain people arguing on here like always. Listen if you got other sh!t to pay for thats understandable, but if you dont got an extra 60 beans to go to a game, you may wanna find another job. If we cant sell out a playoff game, that just further proves to the league we dont have as passionate a fan base as most of yous think we have. Everyone has bills, car insurance, phone, rent, and ya know what, i bought tickets the day they went on sale because i love this team and i can be tight for a few months to support them in the playoffs when its most important. Theres no way youve got NO spare money to support your team. But im a nice guy so here you go guys, discounted tickets for every section basically:

https://oss.ticketmaster.com/html/group_corp_start.htmI?l=EN&team=devils&owner=310670&group=538&err=&event=&customerID=

code: stanley

Probably the worst post ever. Seriously, mods please lock this thread before we lose more awesome contributors to this board because od idiotic sh!t like that.