Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
caron14

because its the cup devils clip

36 posts in this topic

i saw a «because it the cup» link of the new jersey Devils on youtube... but when i click on it it said it a private video... The video is made by the NHL so WTF?????

Bettman blocked it. "WE DO NOT MARKET THE NJ DEVILS!"

1 person likes this

Bettman blocked it. "WE DO NOT MARKET THE NJ DEVILS!"

:P

its working (just watched)

not bad at all

haha too bad none of our games will be on the NBC networks, so much for their promo being accurate :rolleyes:

Why does the voice over guy sound like hes @ 17? I thought Keifer Southerland did the NHL voice over stuff.

I like it. I kinda like also, how it's all clips of this year's team rather than previous triumphs. I will always cherish those memories and of course I reminisce about them come playoff time, but I think it's time to forge some new memories shall we?

It actually might be the worst playoff sports commercial I have ever seen. This and the Rangers one.

Why does the voice over guy sound like hes @ 17? I thought Keifer Southerland did the NHL voice over stuff.

better then hearing Al Trautwig

The voiceover guy for these is absolutely terrible.

I said this same thing starting from the first ad. This whole campaign needs to be trashed.

Damned if you do, damned if you don't, I guess. Lots of complaints that every team but us has one, followed by complaints that it's stupid. For a quick 30 second TV spot, I think it's fine. Nothing's going to beat the awesome History Will Be Made ones anyway.

Damned if you do, damned if you don't, I guess. Lots of complaints that every team but us has one, followed by complaints that it's stupid. For a quick 30 second TV spot, I think it's fine. Nothing's going to beat the awesome History Will Be Made ones anyway.

Yeah I don't get it.. And this video looks great so I have no idea why people are complaining

Yeah I don't get it.. And this video looks great so I have no idea why people are complaining

You have no idea why people are complaining? Well, it starts with the 12-year old doing the voice-over, and continues with the sh!tty spot-writing. "Because Jersey is heating up". I mean that's just lazy.

who the f*ck cares about the damn voice over! Jeeze people will find anything to complain about. Finally Devils hockey is back!

who the f*ck cares about the damn voice over! Jeeze people will find anything to complain about. Finally Devils hockey is back!

New Jersey fans. You're not gonna please us, but we'll be upset if you don't attempt to.