Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
caron14

because its the cup devils clip

36 posts in this topic

New Jersey fans. You're not gonna please us, but we'll be upset if you don't attempt to.

Get a grip... so you only want the commercial for the damn voice over? Who the hell cares who does the voice over, just be happy that the Devils even got a commercial even though it isn't the best or the "voice over guy sucks" and concentrate on the more important things such as our playoff series starting tonight!

who the f*ck cares about the damn voice over! Jeeze people will find anything to complain about. Finally Devils hockey is back!

Oh great another one of these. Every once in awhile a poster complains about board complaining and it is so annoying. That's part of what we do on the boards, we find things to talk about, usually Devils related, and voice our opinion on the subject. Why do I care about the "voice over"? Because I truly don't like it and wanted to voice that here. I love the NHL and love to talk about what they do like every other poster here. One thing we follow is the playoff ad campaigns which IMO happens to suck this year. I can't believe I had to explain this.

Oh great another one of these. Every once in awhile a poster complains about board complaining and it is so annoying. That's part of what we do on the boards, we find things to talk about, usually Devils related, and voice our opinion on the subject. Why do I care about the "voice over"? Because I truly don't like it and wanted to voice that here. I love the NHL and love to talk about what they do like every other poster here. One thing we follow is the playoff ad campaigns which IMO happens to suck this year. I can't believe I had to explain this.

So you can complain about the voice over, but no one can complain about you complaining about the voice over, but if anyone DOES you can then complain about them complaining about you complaining about the voice over? Got it. Let's Go Devils.

So you can complain about the voice over, but no one can complain about you complaining about the voice over, but if anyone DOES you can then complain about them complaining about you complaining about the voice over? Got it. Let's Go Devils.

Not what I said at all. Some can like the voice over. I can complain about the voice over. a poster can complain about anyone who states an opinion about the voice over. then that is fair game for me to defend myself and complain about someone who doesn't think it should be debated.

Anybody can debate anything, that's the point of the boards. I was responding to his post that I shouldn't be talking about something with the point that I should that's it.

I didn't say he could or couldn't do anything - those were your words.

Edited by ben00rs

Not what I said at all. Some can like the voice over. I can complain about the voice over. a poster can complain about anyone who states an opinion about the voice over. then that is fair game for me to defend myself and complain about someone who doesn't think it should be debated.

Anybody can debate anything, that's the point of the boards. I was responding to his post that I shouldn't be talking about something with the point that I should that's it.

I didn't say he could or couldn't do anything - those were your words.

Jesus man, lighten up. I was clearly making a joke about the complaining about complaining.

Jesus man, lighten up. I was clearly making a joke about the complaining about complaining.

no prob. but I am "lightened" up. I didn't read your tone the same way you didn't read mine.

no prob. but I am "lightened" up. I didn't read your tone the same way you didn't read mine.

Word. Beers? :cheers:

Never asked you to explain yourself, nor was I even referring to you. You are allowed to have your opinion, and I agree with you the ad campaign does suck, as well I don't like the commercial either but honestly don't care who does the voice over. Relax all I was saying was stop the whining about the voice over and get excited for some playoff hockey. Sorry if you felt that I was attacking you in some way? :noclue:

Never asked you to explain yourself, nor was I even referring to you. You are allowed to have your opinion, and I agree with you the ad campaign does suck, as well I don't like the commercial either but honestly don't care who does the voice over. Relax all I was saying was stop the whining about the voice over and get excited for some playoff hockey. Sorry if you felt that I was attacking you in some way? :noclue:

No problem. It's all good, let's get excited.