Steven M.

EQF Game 1 - Playoff GDT: New Jersey Devils @ Florida Panthers

317 posts in this topic

HELL YEAH!!! SWARM IT UP!!!! Btw, we need pics of these t-shirts. :P

That's what I'm sayin'....

i hope someone takes the crowd out early by laying a panther out or lighting the lamp. nothing like watching a crowd getting deflated.

Well it will energize 50% of the crowd. If the Devils enable us, there will be chants of "LETS GO DEVILS!" ringing through the BAC

I hate to ask a question that has surely been answered in another thread, but I'm limited on time since I'm at work and I'm trying to find my friend who's in the Army and thus is out of the area and I'm trying to find him a way to watch the game tonight. Does anyone here operate or know of a good stream for the game and hopefully the games that will follow tonight's?

Well it will energize 50% of the crowd. If the Devils enable us, there will be chants of "LETS GO DEVILS!" ringing through the BAC

Be loud and proud. I want it to sound like the Rock in there.

I hate to ask a question that has surely been answered in another thread, but I'm limited on time since I'm at work and I'm trying to find my friend who's in the Army and thus is out of the area and I'm trying to find him a way to watch the game tonight. Does anyone here operate or know of a good stream for the game and hopefully the games that will follow tonight's?

microwave pizza has a stream i think. PM him.

I use Gamecenter, but for free there is http://atdhenet.tv/. Someone on the boards streams it usually though.

LETS. GO. NEW JERSEY DEVILS HOCKEY GET fvckING PUMPED BOYS THIS IS IT.

Saw a guy with Florida Panthers license plates. Had my friend hold my Devils jersey out for him. Haven't even left the Keys yet and we're already trolling Panthers

Edited by DevilsFanSteve30

Saw a guy with Florida Panthers license plates. Had my friend hold my Devils jersey out for him. Haven't even left the Keys yet and we're already trolling Panthers

make sure to make the Devil fan presence heard. Panther fans on HF are really boasting about how tonight will be a sellout. :koolaid: :koolaid:

LGD! Playoff hockey time, boys! Let's start strong and get that 1-0 lead on the road!

gallery_2980_108_59552.png

YOU MAD, PANTHERS FANS?

Can't wait, done with class...

PLAYOFF HOCKEY BABY

:evil::gd::gd::evil:

LGD!! Play to your potential and this will be a 5-1 final!! Friday the 13th is the day of the New Jersey Devils!!

LGD...

NHL Live... EJ and Billy Jaffe analyzing the game/players.

EJ, "I'll be watching Marty closely"

Apparently according to TG, the devils playoff practice shirts have the slogan "SWARM IT UP" on them

Melrose picks us in 5. Says Florida is a "1 line team" and if they can't score it's gonna be a short series

Just want to note here that this thread is now longer than most weekend GDTs were getting for most of the season.

ARE WE READY FOR PLAYOFF HOCKEY OR WHAT?!

...that wasn't a rhetorical question. Seriously, are we ready, or, what?

1 person likes this

seriously. Most of the chatter seems to happen during the season in the chatroom, the threads see more pregame hype and after game breakdown. Threads also seem longest if we don't win with all the "who's to blame" :lol:

1 more hour

Tom Gulitti ‏ @TGfireandice

Now, the organist is playing a little Glen Campbell.

13m Tom Gulitti

Tom Gulitti ‏ @TGfireandice

The last time we were at BankAtlantic Center in December, they were playing "The Little Drummer Boy" on the scoreboard video screen.

Florida knows how to get into it.

Let's go Devils!! I'm so pumped! I'll be staying up all night in London!