Steven M.

EQF Game 2 - Playoff GDT: New Jersey Devils @ Florida Panthers

182 posts in this topic

Hey guys, I am up at a hotel in Miami waiting to go witness our boys take care of business again, so I can't add pictures and good stuff, but feel free to add to this! We need a thread to discuss the game. GO DEVILS!!

LGD, being up 2-0 would be awesome to get back to NJ with.

Need a better game from volchenkov, and our top line needs to score a goal or 3 to get the pressure of the lower lines. Hope we step up the physical play and keep the streak going ! Swarm it up!

I was hoping you would make a thread, damn superstitions!

Definitely, I woke up and was browsing the forum... Took me a moment to realize there was no GDT and I was like, oh damn! Gotta get on that!

Swarm it up ! Wearing my #26 all day, wearing my state on my chest down here in South Fla, hope all of you are doing the same!

Haha, was thinking the same thing DM. Need Parise and Kovy on the score sheet tonight. An opportunity to take a stranglehold on the series. I'm hoping Marty can slam the door shut tonight.

I'm not going to be able to watch tonight due to a Kraftwerk concert at the Museum of Modern Art (...man, that almost sounds like a fake BS excuse, but it's real, look it up!).

I will, however, be habitually checking my phone while I watch those German robot-men play with synthesizers and blow minds with 3D imagery.

I expect to see only good things in those updates, Devils. Only. Good. Things.

I'll be there tonight! Yelling loud and yelling proud, going with my baby! What hotel you staying at Steve? And where you sitting? I'll look for you!

LGD. Kick asses. Take names.

I'm not going to be able to watch tonight due to a Kraftwerk concert at the Museum of Modern Art (...man, that almost sounds like a fake BS excuse, but it's real, look it up!).

I will, however, be habitually checking my phone while I watch those German robot-men play with synthesizers and blow minds with 3D imagery.

I expect to see only good things in those updates, Devils. Only. Good. Things.

what album is tonight? how did you score tickets?

LGD!!!

Take it to em tonight, no 2nd period let down

I'll be there tonight! Yelling loud and yelling proud, going with my baby! What hotel you staying at Steve? And where you sitting? I'll look for you!

I was at the Mariott in Doral, not really near the arena. Met up with some friends that were in the Miami area as a stopgap, so I didn't have to make the 8 hour round trip from Key West all in one day. I'll be in section 115, row 10 with my Caps-fan-friend who hasn't taken his Backstrom jersey off since yesterday afternoon, but I'll be making him wear my extra MB30 jersey! What about you?

@steve, you can go back and edit your first post, if you want.

I know but I am on my phone, not by a computer!

and our top line needs to score a goal or 3 to get the pressure of the lower lines.

When you think about it, this is a very weird thing. Quite a turnaround.

LGD

Relentless attack, no mercy.