Steven M.

EQF Game 2 - Playoff GDT: New Jersey Devils @ Florida Panthers

182 posts in this topic

LGD!! NO 2nd period let down keep the pedal to the metal and come back home being up 2-0 in the series.:burn:

Haha, was thinking the same thing DM. Need Parise and Kovy on the score sheet tonight. An opportunity to take a stranglehold on the series. I'm hoping Marty can slam the door shut tonight.

The best Devils Playoffs hype video I've seen thus far. I can't think of a better choice for a video like that then Springsteen. Simply beautiful.

The best Devils Playoffs hype video I've seen thus far. I can't think of a better choice for a video like that then Springsteen. Simply beautiful.

Can't claim it to be mine. Saw it floating around here and HF. Lyrically about Jersey and the Meadowlands; I don't know if it can be beat.

LETS GO DEVILS

Let's go boys! The panthers are gonna come out with a lot of fight tonight - be ready for it. I expect a low-scoring overtime game tonight.

my brother and I will be in 115 representing big NJD, come on Devs and knock these fvckers in the teeth. Will be repping NJ proudly and heres hoping for FLA to have a long plane ride to Newark. Swarm em' baby

Edited by Skates

my brother and I will be in 115 representing big NJD, come on Devs and knock these fvckers in the teeth. Will be repping NJ proudly and heres hoping for FLA to have a long plane ride to Newark. Swarm em' baby

What seats bud? We're in seats 8 & 9, row 10.

Just got here. Would tailgate but... way too hungover. We went too hard last night, lol. It's alright, vocal chords are still ready.

LETS GO BOYS!!!!!!!!!

:cheers:

See ya at puck drop!!

148748_10151522652110014_701540013_24230741_1795385019_n.jpg

Doing it right??

(that is not me, by the way)

Edited by DevilsFanSteve30

to me even if the Devils lose, atleast they'll be 1-1 and getting home...

I expect to see much more of the Panthers of the 2nd+3rd period, much more than that 1st period (disastrous for em)

!