Steven M.

EQF Game 2 - Playoff GDT: New Jersey Devils @ Florida Panthers

182 posts in this topic

Haha, sounds like I was on TV on the Devils pregame, shown handing my ticket to the woman!! Woooo. Just took a million pictures right next to the Devs bench.

Haha, sounds like I was on TV on the Devils pregame, shown handing my ticket to the woman!! Woooo. Just took a million pictures right next to the Devs bench.

Awesome! WTG representing us down there!!

LETS GO BOYS!!! Time to bring it again! LGD!!

Yikes...

Yikes...

yeah, horrible goal to give up. hopefully with their quick start here, the panthers caffeine high slows down. Won't be convinced that was a trip on Greene though.

looked like the ref gave Florida a little help on the goal there by getting in the way of Volchenkov as he tried to get the puck off the faceoff

This game is looking like its going to be....one of those nights...you can see Florida has alot more jump tonight.

This game is looking like its going to be....one of those nights...you can see Florida has alot more jump tonight.

Going into the second period down 1-0 on the road isn't the worst thing in the world. But the Panthers have been limiting the Devils shots since that 26-shot outburst...

Ouch, now down two men...jeeeezus...

This game is pissing me off really fvcking quick. Not only am I annoyed at the lack of intensity, but they need to stay out of the fvcking box. I don't care if the calls sucked or not, stay the fvck out of the box against this team. They're beating themselves.

This game is pissing me off really fvcking quick. Not only am I annoyed at the lack of intensity, but they need to stay out of the fvcking box. I don't care if the calls sucked or not, stay the fvck out of the box against this team. They're beating themselves.

The Devils have 16 SOG in their last three periods. This is as big a problem as anything else, though some of this was due to the Devils trying to settle down Game 1 in the third period, which they did to strong effect.

DeBoer has the intermission to make adjustments. If the Devils can get past the remainder of that 5-on-3, I'm curious to see how DeBoer counters...it seems like Florida is dictating right now.

this team always play like this in the playoffs get your fkn heads out of your asses and start playing some fvcking hockey. They have no jump and no intensity.

Greatest PK ever my ***, figures they can't kill a penalty when it matters.

Does Kovy have a pulse? He must have turned the intensity off so long he can't turn it back on again :rolleyes:

Edited by NJDevs4978

The Devils have 16 SOG in their last three periods. This is as big a problem as anything else, though some of this was due to the Devils trying to settle down Game 1 in the third period, which they did to strong effect.

DeBoer has the intermission to make adjustments. If the Devils can get past the remainder of that 5-on-3, I'm curious to see how DeBoer counters...it seems like Florida is dictating right now.

I just want playoff intensity. If I woke up from a coma, had no idea what month it was, and turned this game on, I would've thought it was November by the way the Devils played that period. Its fvcking April, get the level up. Its almost like they're content with winning 1 down there.

Didn't clear it once. Didn't win one faceoff in the defensive zone. I mean, what the fvck are they doing?

This is the most frustrating hockey team you can imagine. theyre not even beating themselves because to do that they have to show up first. everybody on the planet knew youd see a different florida team, but the devils seem to be too busy still admiring game one and reading their own press clippings.

Really we have played 1 excellent period, 2 bad periods, and 1 so-so period. This one is not off to a good start either.

Time for # 1 line to step up. Their special teams have been MUCH better than ours.

The devils need to score a ppg/kill a penalty if they want to win this series, they're getting killed in the special teams department right now.