Steven M.

EQF Game 2 - Playoff GDT: New Jersey Devils @ Florida Panthers

182 posts in this topic

Unbelievable. The Panthers have been one step ahead of the Devils this whole game.

This team is fvcking unbelievable. Real nice of Parise and Kovalchuk to show up too.

I honestly want to punch every last guy on this team in the face tonight. Except Moose.

Devils, wake the fvck up please.

Keys to the 3rd (Or game 3)

1. Kovalchuk must remove the playoff invisibility shield and shoot (The shooting part also goes for 98% of the team)

2. Stop with the f'n 'home run' passes, they haven't worked (*Marty not included)

3. SHOOT! SHOOT! SHOOT!

4. In the words of Warren Zevon, "Hit Somebody"

This game is so unreal. I turned the game off. And it takes me so much to turn off a devils game but they r just peeving me off in this game. It's so freaking bad

Why is it we need to extract teeth to win playoff games, then give it away easily with a blowout? God, I can't stand this team.

Good start to the period. Let's build on it, for confidence into game 3 if nothing else.

If the devils come back, I will never doubt them ever again or say they suck ever again, please tie this game, it would really mess up the panthers mentally

This game is so unreal. I turned the game off. And it takes me so much to turn off a devils game but they r just peeving me off in this game. It's so freaking bad

quick, turn it back on!

quick, turn it back on!

Keep it off, don't change a good thing. Sorry volchenkov28, you gotta take this one for the team.

We score 2 then give up 3 real good chances. we need to keep the pressure up. We have the biggest swings of any team probably other than the flyers