EQF Game 3 - Playoff GDT: Florida Panthers @ New Jersey Devils

NJCroMag

Maybe Lou the Genius will finally realize that it could be the players who are responsible for the yearly first-round exits, and not the head coach. But I doubt it...

Time to tear it down and start anew and disband this bunch of mentally weak losers. They will lose Game 4 on Thursday. Count on it.

Maybe Lou the Genius will finally realize that it could be the players who are responsible for the yearly first-round exits, and not the head coach. But I doubt it...

Time to tear it down and start anew and disband this bunch of mentally weak losers. They will lose Game 4 on Thursday. Count on it.

Sometimes there are no words...well, there are, but all the ones in my head are four letters long and of the profane variety.

Having said that, being down 2-1 doesn't mean the series is over, even though it sure feels like it at the moment.

I think for players like Brodeur its a case of where 'the tits gone dry"....there's nothing left in the reservoir to draw on and find that hunger, that place where you hate losing even more than you enjoy winning.

this team does not have that hunger.

I think that's true for a lot of guys (starting with Kovalchuk), but I think Marty might just be done in terms of talent.

Devils didn't deserve to win this game and maybe this series.

For the love of god, change your avatar.

Time for Marty to hang up the skates and call it a career. Time to draft a goalie with a first round pick. Time to bring in some new blood and get rid of the losers on this roster.

Other than the Hurricanes beating us a few years ago with under a minute left in the game, I've never seen such a choke job by this team. It's starting to get laughable now. It's almost like you know going into the series they're going to lose, it's just a matter of within how many games.

I told you this franchise has no killer instinct and no accountability. You do NOT blow a 3-0 lead on home ice in the playoffs. Pathetic. Truly pathetic. They should be ashamed of themselves. And it's not just the goaltending either. No one can win a faceoff, our defense is abysmal, and if Zach wants anything over what Kovy's making he can piss off.