NJCroMag

EQF Game 3 - Playoff GDT: Florida Panthers @ New Jersey Devils

440 posts in this topic

Oh man Aaron Asham is here!

This is a terrible idea. The game is very much winnable. Devils need to avoid the box, beat the Panthers 5 on 5 and hope for a PP or two.

Of course that comment was offered facetiously. But it does have truth to it and in our case we need to get a little meaner. Not Ashamy but Stevensy.

No matter what happens tonight in the 3rd they have capability to come back and win the series. Every team goes through adversity and for all the talk that they can handle it, here's the opportunity to prove it.

I think you have to start Hedberg from here on out until he gives you a reason not to.

Can't agree more

4 unanswered goals...against Florida....They suck.

We'd be well served making a monster offer to Suter in the offseason

might have to sacrifice parise to do just that. You'd lose 30 goals, but Suter might help keep 30 out.

Bergenheim has a terrific finishing move. I've never seen anything like that.

Edited by Jerrydevil

I can't believe this is happening

Well, you did mention the cup.

We have scored all of our series goals in 3 clusters and then we just give sh!t up.

Game 1 - 3 goals in about a 10 minute section of period 1. Then we allow 2 goals in the 2nd.

Game 2 - We allowed 3 goals up front, then scored 2 goals in 1 minute in the 3rd, then just let up

Game 3 - We score 3 goals in 8 minutes and allow 4 unanswered goals

Wtf? Is this the WWE?

Should be reviewed as a headshot by the NHL. A player on the ice is just as vulnerable to head injuries.

Kittycats PK looks so much better than ours. They're both forcing turnovers and staying in position for the blocked shots. We're doing neither.

Although I admire your fan commitment - I feel really bad for you folks who paid to see this.

by the time ends, they will have had 34 minutes to answer the Panthers 4th goal. Why this can't happen is really amazing

5 minutes left. Time to see what the Devils are made of.

"Live with a man 40 years, share his house, his meals, speak on every subject. Then tie him up and hold him over the volcano's edge, and on that day, you will finally meet the man."

dare i say the way this game has gone - it may be worse than the game 7 vs carolina game? I don't know but this is embarassing

When has this team ever tied it up with under a minute left...? :rolleyes: