NJCroMag

EQF Game 3 - Playoff GDT: Florida Panthers @ New Jersey Devils

440 posts in this topic

Every playoff game is a must win IMO.

So both the Devils and Panthers have already lost this series? :lol:

Meanwhile, for at least two years in a row, the NHLPA players poll has named the Panthers' home ice as the worst sheet in the league. Absent from both top-five lists? That rink in Newark.

http://www.playerspoll.ca/results/20112012-results/arenas-and-teams/which-rink-has-the-worst-ice

http://www.playerspoll.ca/results/20102011-results/arenas-and-teams/which-rink-has-the-worst-ice

Shut it, Dineen.

But it's still incredible that "the best ice in the NHL" that we were promised as part of this new arena is still so often maligned, and most times by our own players and staff. Fix it, JVB.

win these two so we can go back to their house for game 5 and a post game meal of roasted rat

Dineen may have missed the 12 or so guys that feel for no reason the first 2 games.

Let's Go DEVILS!!!!!!!!!!!

Nothing like giving the media an excuse PRIOR to your team losing...

Thats what my first thought was also. Making excuses already for the loss. ha.

i just hope Kovy is playing all game long like he did in the 3rd Sunday and that we're staying out of the box

Clarkson needs to put the few scoring chances he is going to get tonight in the net. He had a few that were just mind blowing and he missed them. Theo just drops the rebounds out there. We need to capitalize on that and crash the net more.

Ok, its time to call ridiculous. We have sellout playoff games all the time when we get to the playoffs. This "Sell the Rock out" hysteria is created by fans who don't have much experience going to games.

if they play possum we need to stomp on them

Edited by lazer

Got my $39 ticket in sec 116 from the box office this morning. F'ing awesome.

Heads up to anyone taking the train in.

TRANSIT UPDATE: NJ Transit says service on the Northeast Corridor, North Jersey Coast Line and Raritan Valley has been restored. NJ Transit says trains are currently subject to 20-30 minute delays.

D----------E----------V----------I----------L----------S !!!!!!!!!

Lets Go Devils...................

D----------E----------V----------I----------L----------S !!!!!!!!!

Lets Go Devils...................

Edited by Gunslinger27

Ok, its time to call ridiculous. We have sellout playoff games all the time when we get to the playoffs. This "Sell the Rock out" hysteria is created by fans who don't have much experience going to games.

Season ticket holder here. I've seen more of my share of empty seats in past playoffs. It's exciting to be back into the playoffs after 2 years and to know the atmosphere is going to be amazing. It's extremely discouraging sometimes the games that end up being empty. Our last game against the Flyers, my section was 40% empty and 50% in Flyers jerseys.

Knowing that tonight's game is sold out with 98% Devils fans is a good feeling for once. That's all!

A pic of the "swarm it up" shirt:

http://ow.ly/i/zrlz

Anyone have any luck saving this photo to your computer? It won't let me save it.

Oh yeah, almost forgot, Go Devils! ... Dominate!